Where Did ISIS Get Its New TOYOTA Trucks? asks US

From the U.S.! Lol

State Department calling out Toyota wondering where the new Toyotas in Syria came from:
http://abcnews.go.com/International/us-officials-isis-toyota-trucks/story?id=34266539 Phone Post 3.0

Here they are announcing that they will be providing terrorists with Toyotas:

http://www.pri.org/stories/2014-04-01/one-toyota-pickup-truck-top-shopping-list-free-syrian-army-and-taliban

What a mystery! Phone Post 3.0

Good choice, I want a Tacoma or Tundra so bad Phone Post 3.0

BECAUSE EVEN TERRORISTS KNOW THAT FORDS CHEVY'S AND GM'S ARE PIECES OF SHIT...........

Rock the Gaspare - Good choice, I want a Tacoma or Tundra so bad Phone Post 3.0
Not even Americans can get the super sweet Hilux like ISIS though. Phone Post 3.0

Figures

Fucking lol. This is getting comical Phone Post 3.0

tetris - Fucking lol. This is getting comical Phone Post 3.0
Just waiting for the government shills like bigsakimoto to come and claim this is all conspiratard stuff. Phone Post 3.0

Probably from a dealership in a town they've overrun. Phone Post 3.0

I remember seeing a business in texas being investigated over those as they were the original owners. They proved sale to a dealership then an anonymous party picked them up at auction, then trail went cold. I'll try to find the article. Phone Post 3.0

It is annoying me that this has become a question. Light trucks, especially Toyotas, are everywhere in the developing world. They are cheap, reliable, workhorses. They are not at all hard to get a hold of and are extremely useful. And yes, they are very popular to send as not-exactly-military aid because, even though they aren't weapons, they have been a vital part of third world warfare for decades.

HeHitsMeBecauseHeLovesMe - Probably from a dealership in a town they've overrun. Phone Post 3.0
Lol ya maybe there was a Deal-A-Thon in Iraq somewhere. I'm sure ISIS has good credit so the interest rates are super low. The insurance for "jihad death truck" might be a bit high though. Phone Post 3.0

anthonyMI - It is annoying me that this has become a question. Light trucks, especially Toyotas, are everywhere in the developing world. They are cheap, reliable, workhorses. They are not at all hard to get a hold of and are extremely useful. And yes, they are very popular to send as not-exactly-military aid because, even though they aren't weapons, they have been a vital part of third world warfare for decades.
Did you read the ABC article? You feel you have more knowledge of the issue than the U.S. State Department and Toyota themselves?

"Easy to get ahold of" untold hundreds of shiny brand new Toyota Hilux's lol... Got it. Phone Post 3.0

Positive Energy - 
Just waiting for the government shills like bigsakimoto to come and claim this is all conspiratard stuff. Phone Post 3.0

This would be comical if it wasn't so asinine. Positive, your inability to differentiate ISIS and the Free Syrian Army is leading you to a great deal of confusion.

Positive Energy - 
anthonyMI - It is annoying me that this has become a question. Light trucks, especially Toyotas, are everywhere in the developing world. They are cheap, reliable, workhorses. They are not at all hard to get a hold of and are extremely useful. And yes, they are very popular to send as not-exactly-military aid because, even though they aren't weapons, they have been a vital part of third world warfare for decades.
Did you read the ABC article? You feel you have more knowledge of the issue than the U.S. State Department and Toyota themselves?

"Easy to get ahold of" untold hundreds of shiny brand new Toyota Hilux's lol... Got it. Phone Post 3.0

If Toyota doesn't realize that their product is the AK-47 of vehicles when it comes to wars in the third world, then it is because they don't care. I don't know why the State Department wants to make a stink about it now, they know exactly how ubiquitous Toyotas are as well.

The war between Libya and Chad was called the Toyota War for a reason. This isn't shocking.

bigsakimoto -
Positive Energy - 

This would be comical if it wasn't so asinine. Positive, your inability to differentiate ISIS and the Free Syrian Army is leading you to a great deal of confusion.
There he is! Lol...

Amazing that you can't make connections beyond what is spoon-fed to you by government press releases. Phone Post 3.0

Built like a rock.

anthonyMI -
Positive Energy - 

If Toyota doesn't realize that their product is the AK-47 of vehicles when it comes to wars in the third world, then it is because they don't care. I don't know why the State Department wants to make a stink about it now, they know exactly how ubiquitous Toyotas are as well.

The war between Libya and Chad was called the Toyota War for a reason. This isn't shocking.
Crazy to see how the shill mindset is unable to draw logical conclusions about world events. Obviously both the State Dept. and Toyota are lying to cover their ass. The second article describes opening a pipeline for Toyotas to enter Syria and now a year later ISIS is driving around in brand new trucks...the mystery is only in bigsakimoto's mind. Phone Post 3.0

Positive Energy - 
bigsakimoto -
Positive Energy - 

There he is! Lol...

Amazing that you can't make connections beyond what is spoon-fed to you by government press releases. Phone Post 3.0

I've found there is enough legitimate, well documented improprieties that the U.S. government has done to feel no need to reach for conspiracies.

bigsakimoto -
Positive Energy - 
bigsakimoto -
Positive Energy - 

There he is! Lol...

I've found there is enough legitimate, well documented improprieties that the U.S. government has done to feel no need to reach for conspiracies.
No conspiracy here.

1. The trucks are in plain view and Toyota claims not to know how ISIS got them.

2. The U.S. has a publicly acknowledged program for funneling Toyota trucks into Syria.

What do you think is the most likely way they acquired the trucks? The Iraq deal-a-thon? Phone Post 3.0