Where Did ISIS Get Its New TOYOTA Trucks? asks US

Sorry Positive I'm just not buying into the idea that the only way to get Toyota trucks into Syria is through the CIA. As Mark pointed out, Toyota trucks are ubiquitous to that region. I'm fairly certain if the U.S. government is asking Toyota where the trucks were sourced they already know it's not part of their inventory they sent to the Free Syrian Army.

^Toyota says they don't know either. Very mysterious stuff. Phone Post 3.0

I would take the article in the link more seriously if it weren't dated April 1st.

No there is no mystery. I said what was going on months ago. It's obvious. The US is fomenting and utilizing radical Islam to overthrow a government. They can claim (hypocritically) about crimes by Assad against Syrians all they want (while presenting no evidence), but it's obvious to anyone who's paying attention what's going on here. Again, there is plenty of historical evidence that the criminals running the US have used radical Islam to achieve their political goals. For Christ's sake there are picture of Zbigniew Brzezinski meeting with Osama bin Laden. This is not disputed, not even by the kind of retards that are disputing the Isis connection in this very thread. There are also pictures of Jon McCain meeting with Al Baghdadi the current leader of Isis back when he was also called a "moderate rebel." People need to go back and take another long hard look at 9/11 again if they still buy the official conspiracy theory that nobody could have seen it coming, despite the fact that they were running drills for that very thing that very day. Phone Post 3.0

Soup and Beer -

I would take the article in the link more seriously if it weren't dated April 1st.

Lol, Jesus Christ man.

the April 1st article is about the U.S. opening channels to funnel Toyota trucks into Syria...

The other article is from the last 3 days as the U.S. is now apparently pretending to be surprised about how the trucks got there after people started asking questions.

This shit really has to be spoon fed to you Momos which makes it even more apparent how the CIA gets away with it time after time. Phone Post 3.0

I would give my left nut for a diesel hilux. That mother fucker would last for 25 years.

John Cable -

I would give my left nut for a diesel hilux. That mother fucker would last for 25 years.
Might be one temptation for Westerners to join ISIS Phone Post 3.0

Positive Energy - 
Soup and Beer -

Lol, Jesus Christ man.

the April 1st article is about the U.S. opening channels to funnel Toyota trucks into Syria...

The other article is from the last 3 days as the U.S. is now apparently pretending to be surprised about how the trucks got there after people started asking questions.

This shit really has to be spoon fed to you Momos which makes it even more apparent how the CIA gets away with it time after time. Phone Post 3.0

lol look, i'm kind of busy at the moment and only brushed through the article and saw it was dated april 1st, while not being familiar with the website.  The trucks being supplied by the U.S. would not be surprising at all considering how the administration has approached this whole Syria situation.  Calm down.

Soup and Beer -
Positive Energy - 
Soup and Beer -

Lol, Jesus Christ man.

lol look, i'm kind of busy at the moment and only brushed through the article and saw it was dated april 1st, while not being familiar with the website.  The trucks being supplied by the U.S. would not be surprising at all considering how the administration has approached this whole Syria situation.  Calm down.

The site is Public Radio International so similar to NPR...not a conspiratard site or anything like that. Phone Post 3.0

Probably from cash for clunkers funds Phone Post 3.0

Positive Energy -
HeHitsMeBecauseHeLovesMe - Probably from a dealership in a town they've overrun. Phone Post 3.0
Lol ya maybe there was a Deal-A-Thon in Iraq somewhere. I'm sure ISIS has good credit so the interest rates are super low. The insurance for "jihad death truck" might be a bit high though. Phone Post 3.0
They don't sell vehicles in the middle east? I wasn't suggesting they bought it. Phone Post 3.0

HeHitsMeBecauseHeLovesMe -
Positive Energy -
HeHitsMeBecauseHeLovesMe - Probably from a dealership in a town they've overrun. Phone Post 3.0
Lol ya maybe there was a Deal-A-Thon in Iraq somewhere. I'm sure ISIS has good credit so the interest rates are super low. The insurance for "jihad death truck" might be a bit high though. Phone Post 3.0
They don't sell vehicles in the middle east? I wasn't suggesting they bought it. Phone Post 3.0
I was joking too. There are probably dealerships somewhere but ISIS appears to have hundreds of brand new Hilux trucks. Way more than seems legit as the statements from the U.S. And Toyota suggests. Phone Post 3.0

Selling weapons to terrorists/organized crime is one thing.

I get that.

But GIVING away NEW trucks is very anti-American.
WTF!!!!!

They just want to make sure they're getting their tax money.

The US should get toyota to do a recall --saying that there's a problem with a faulty trip odometer, or something.

Then when Isis shows up at the Toyota dealer on some Monday morning -BAM!- you got'em.

I think I will email The Pentagon.

shen -

The US should get toyota to do a recall --saying that there's a problem with a faulty trip odometer, or something.

Then when Isis shows up at the Toyota dealer on some Monday morning -BAM!- you got'em.

I think I will email The Pentagon.

Not bad! Or maybe just repossess the trucks when ISIS brings them in to take advantage of the unlimited free oil changes offer. Phone Post 3.0

There was a story in Australia newspapers saying that the hilux is the most stolen car now in Australia and that middle eastern gangs are stealing them and sending them over on ships. The reasoning behind there claims is that there are a lot of photos of is members in hiluxs that are right hand drive and there's even 1 photo that shows a N.S.W number plate haha. Phone Post 3.0

Toyota sees money. Phone Post 3.0

They need the Toyotas for job hunting.

How do you guys expect them to get around town dropping off applications and going on interviews without reliable transportation?

BDW_1983 - There was a story in Australia newspapers saying that the hilux is the most stolen car now in Australia and that middle eastern gangs are stealing them and sending them over on ships. The reasoning behind there claims is that there are a lot of photos of is members in hiluxs that are right hand drive and there's even 1 photo that shows a N.S.W number plate haha. Phone Post 3.0
VU interesting!

It's crazy the level of corruption that goes on in the world. Almost makes me feel like an unmotivated idiot for never pulling off a big time scam or even small level heist. I mean, in order for any of this to happen the shipping companies are obviously in on it along with the ports, the money-men who purchase the stolen trucks, whoever takes ownership of the shipment, the guys who steal the trucks off the streets, whoever then distributes the trucks to the various nefarious warlord types etc. It's like it almost requires State level complicity....nah. Phone Post 3.0