Where Did ISIS Get Its New TOYOTA Trucks? asks US

GnP Sonnen - Toyota sees money. Phone Post 3.0
For sure. They've probably sold more trucks to ISIS than Chevy sold Volts to Americans. Phone Post 3.0

There are Toyota dealerships in the middle east....the place filled with ISIS supporters.

They probably came from a Toyota dealership in Saudi Arabia.

500 million for moderate Syrian rebels,buys a lot of Toyota trucks!

I just want to know what kind of prices and incentives ISIS is getting. If you want a Tacoma around here there's a 4 week wait and you're paying MSRP. If Mohammad can get it cheaper than me, I'm pissed. Phone Post 3.0

bigsakimoto - 
Positive Energy - 
tetris - Fucking lol. This is getting comical Phone Post 3.0
Just waiting for the government shills like bigsakimoto to come and claim this is all conspiratard stuff. Phone Post 3.0

This would be comical if it wasn't so asinine. Positive, your inability to differentiate ISIS and the Free Syrian Army is leading you to a great deal of confusion.

What's asinine is you believing they're different entities.
For the record; my mother inlaw and brother inlaw are currently living in Damascus. My wife skypes with them every day.

IDXtreme -
bigsakimoto - 
Positive Energy - 
tetris - Fucking lol. This is getting comical Phone Post 3.0
Just waiting for the government shills like bigsakimoto to come and claim this is all conspiratard stuff. Phone Post 3.0

This would be comical if it wasn't so asinine. Positive, your inability to differentiate ISIS and the Free Syrian Army is leading you to a great deal of confusion.

What's asinine is you believing they're different entities.
For the record; my mother inlaw and brother inlaw are currently living in Damascus. My wife skypes with them every day.
Exactly. Bigsakimoto is just doing the classic troll where he plays dumb and tires people out intellectually. We can't explain everything in one thread, you have to be able to connect dots on your own if you're ever going to gain any insight into how the world works. ABC is never running a story connecting Toyota to the CIA or explaining how the ISIS FSA connection is fluid. Phone Post 3.0

BDW_1983 - There was a story in Australia newspapers saying that the hilux is the most stolen car now in Australia and that middle eastern gangs are stealing them and sending them over on ships. The reasoning behind there claims is that there are a lot of photos of is members in hiluxs that are right hand drive and there's even 1 photo that shows a N.S.W number plate haha. Phone Post 3.0

That is as believable as ISIS bankrolled by selling oil from the fields they seized on the open market while the US being completely unable to stop it. Yet somehow the can blockade entire countries any time they want.

Rock the Gaspare - Good choice, I want a Tacoma or Tundra so bad Phone Post 3.0
I've had one of each and they are badass. I'll be going back to a Tacoma very soon. Phone Post 3.0

shen -

The US should get toyota to do a recall --saying that there's a problem with a faulty trip odometer, or something.

Then when Isis shows up at the Toyota dealer on some Monday morning -BAM!- you got'em.

I think I will email The Pentagon.

LOL Phone Post 3.0