Where did the Other ground go? Request access here

Title says it all. Where is the og?

2 Likes

You have to be logged in to see it. The faggots at Alta are so scared of differing opinions they actually did that weak ass shit.

23 Likes

5 Likes

Actually, the people at Alta are all about encouraging the open discussion and wanted to create an environment that allowed it to stay on the Internet. Having to be logged in to view, that section is a minor inconvenience, at worst.

5 Likes

@Chris another one to add. Thank You

1 Like

I’m logged in can only find the underground and the after dark. Da fug is the OG???

2 Likes

3 Likes

I am having the same issue. After lurking for 20 years the new rules forced me to join. But, I still cant get on to get me daily dose from the brilliant minds on the OG.

Also, glad I finally joined and I have a tremendous amount of love for this place.

This is the message received:

Oops! That page doesn’t exist or is private.

5 Likes

1 Like

If they are new account, Chris has to add them.

1 Like

How does a 01 member get access?

1 Like

Another lurker requesting OG access please. Logged in but can’t see it, dunno what other hoop I need to jump through?

2 Likes

Thanks- Still getting the same message

Oops! That page doesn’t exist or is private.

Thanks HARLEM - you have some legendary posts on here

Chris - please get me access to the OG - my life isn’t complete lol - seriously I have logged onto the OG several times a day for years

OG - has gotten me through some serious tough times -

4 Likes

Exact same position here. You’ve baited me into an account instead of lurking, well played.

Please get me access to the UG, life is out of balance without the debauchery that takes place there.

You magnificently evil bastards, I miss you

3 Likes

lol first new posters in years - and they are EXACTLY the same as us. welcome fellas.

2 Likes

Can I be added to OG please. Also unable to post at the moment. If this works then maybe issue solved

1 Like

Please add me to the OG as well. Long time lurker, just joined.

5 Likes

@Chris - a few more, please.

2 Likes