Where did you lose your virginity?

Is the place still there?

1 Like

Inside a vagina. No idea if it's still there, one hitter quitter!

Your Mom's house.

1 Like
Jaqen H'ghar -

Your Mom's house.

My Mom's house is a shrine!

A SHRINE, YOU @$$HOLE!

The petting zoo.

on my waterbed! right next to my parents bedroom...

i mean in your moms bedroom. 

My anus 

2 Likes

In a cheap ass apartment in Del City, Oklahoma that has since been wiped out by a tornado.

1 Like
ufc98newb -

No one is impressed you banged my sister.

She was a whore.

Captain Canuck -
ufc98newb -

No one is impressed you banged my sister.

She was a whore.

whore or not, i will always be a sucker for a handsome girl

![George Clooney in The Harvest | Hombres famosos, Chicos famosos, Hombres hermosos](upload://j0k1SlEvB01W5r4x3YZrCl4Teaf.jpeg)

2 Likes

Girlfriend's bedroom... 16

A shit ton of candles..., Alone

It was pretty romantic... I mean, cliche, but I was sixteen... Dated her for 2 1/2 years... In college too...

But it was a very nice way to lose our virginity...

In my bed in my parents beautiful house in Santa Barbara. Wish they'd never moved from there. 

I was 14. She was 22. We were at her boyfriend's, mom's, house. I skipped school and drove over there two days in a row. She must have been impressed because we continued for three years.

In a 14 year old girl’s bedroom in a trailer park, that was covered with Nsync and Backstreet Boys posters when I was 16. That trailer is still there, and I’ve actually driven past it in the last year. The trailer has new owners, and I would venture a guess that said bedroom doesn’t have Nsync posters on the walls anymore; but I could be wrong...

I still remember… we were watching The Notebook, and my best friend and his girlfriend (my girlfriends best friend) were on the other couch. Things got steamy between me and my girl, and I ended up fingerbanging her under the blanket. We took it to her room, while my best friend and her best friend watched us get up and walk away. Then they had to listen to me and her try and figure out how to put our genitals together for 5 minutes. 

My buddy and I left later that night and walked back to his adjacent trailer park. He told me on the walk that it was the most uncomfortable 5 minutes of his life; while him and his gf laid on the couch and listened to us lose our virginity’s, through shitty paper thin trailer walls.

Frat Version: Lost my virginity basically in a child’s bedroom, while my best friend and her best friend sat in the living room, and tried not to listen to what took place 10 feet away.

Breanna’s bed... after school. Freshman year... while watching Forrest Gump... She ran to the bathroom because she didn’t know why her panties were all sticky and wet. Then she came back and said... there’s nothing wrong let’s have sex. Didn’t last very long.. didn’t pause the movie. But I’ve been causing that reaction ever since. I just happen to last a couple minutes longer now. 

Forrest Gump has a double meaning... probably best movie ever. And background noise to the beginning of my legendary career 

I got raped by a girlfriend on my brother’s living room floor

southcraw -

I got raped by a girlfriend on my brother’s living room floor

We're here for you, bro.

Tell us.

1 Like

MY family reunion. 

My cousins best friend, who she brought with her.