Where did you travel in 2017?

Curious of the OG’s travels. I feel I had a pretty good travel year and hoping to do the same in 2018. I live in North Dakota. Here was 2017....

January: Quick trip to Vegas

April: Arizona. Hiked Sedona and the Grand Canyon

August: Round trip flight 2 Portland. Spent 2 nights there and 4 days driving the entire coast of Oregon, hiking and exploring.

December: Ireland and England. Spent most time in Dublin and London but got out into the countryside to explore too.

December: Quick trip to Boston for New Years Eve and a Patriots game.

I also live about 3 hours from Minneapolis so went there 7-8 times for lake activities and sports games.

Where did you all go?

St Louis

salt Lake City

Atlanta

i didn't travel much

Brazil (Actually I live here)

Brno, Czech Republic

Florida

Bufalo

BJJ_Newbie - 

Brno, Czech Republic

Florida

Bufalo

Nice. Never been to S America but want to get there. Went to Chech Rep years ago. Only got to spend a couple days in Prague but it was fun

Went around my current country (Ukraine) a bit more. Poland, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Hungary, Austria. Transnistria for Victory Day was the weird one.

San Diego

Arkansas

Tampa

Colorado Springs

Cleveland

Houston 

Branson 

Chicago 

Atlanta

Pretty much all for work though 

FrontBroRian -
BJJ_Newbie - 

Brno, Czech Republic

Florida

Bufalo

Nice. Never been to S America but want to get there. Went to Chech Rep years ago. Only got to spend a couple days in Prague but it was fun

Prague was cool. Went there for a day too. Old churches, Old bridges lol.

Brazil's beaches and resorts are real nice. Food is surprisingly really good too.

The cities are a pain in the ass depending where you go. Too much traffic, slow service and mugging going around. 

Dublin

LA

Budapest

Maldives

Sri Lanka

Cool year. Would never wish Sri Lanka upon my worst enemy. 

NYC

san Antonio

kauai

rio grand valley 

Pasadena 

washington DC

New York
Chicago
Vegas
Iceland

Plus small getaways around the Bay Area, like Big Sur, etc.

tonberry - New York
Chicago
Vegas
Iceland

Plus small getaways around the Bay Area, like Big Sur, etc.

I was actually looking into a trip to Iceland yesterday. I found a flight to Reykjavik for less than $400 from Minneapolis. Could find cheaper hotel/hostel and a tourbus trip around the Golden Circle for a couple hundred. Could make it a very reasonable Europe trip if I do it right.

Chicago 

Paris (well, Disneyland Paris)

New Orleans

Nashville

From June of 16 through March of 17 I hit 32 of the states. Camped and hiked all over.

3 weeks just in Yellowstone.

Spent 5 weeks in Vegas playing in poker tournaments.

Did the PCH drive from LA up to Canada.

Tel Aviv X 3

Mexico X 2

Vegas X 2

Cleveland X 2

Philadelphia X 2

Portland

San Fran X 2 or 3

Vancouver, BC

Chicago

Charlotte

Houston

Dallas

St Louis

Louisville

Panama City Beach

Baltimore

Most of this was for work...

You all will be jealous.  I went to Minneapolis....for work.

Yeah, baby!

This year I will be back on the vaction train.

Nice...

Bucket list over the next, maybe 5 years: Eastern Asia (Thailand, Japan, or maybe Bali), Dubai, New Zealand/Aus, somewhere in S America (Brazil or Argentina), and somewhere in Africa (S Africa or Morocco).

So if I could do 1 major trip per year I could knock those out over a 5 year period.

Atlanta

Anehiem

Orlando twice

Colorado and Canada, and all over the state of MN for work, but that doesn't really count.

Egypt for hols.
Various places in the UK. But I live there, so doesn't count.