Where do apply to be antichrist.

New world order and a world religion that focuses on mankind and its progression, not so much a religion dedicated to a chosen God but one dedicated to mankind recognizing that regardless of sexual orientation, skin color, we are all the same species and can accomplish much more working together, while appreciating the things in each other that make us diverse. Think it sounds pretty nice to me. I do believe a lot of social issues are cultural, and that can be changed.

Ideal religion would have emphasis on appreciation of the diversity of life on this planet from plants, animals, etc, and the preservation of that.

Emphasis on higher education. Possibly population control. No borders, everyone is encouraged to travel this earth and appreciate what has been left behind from our past. Appreciate cultures, religious text. every citizen has a responsibility to mankind to always want to continue to grow as a person. No one left behind. Phone Post 3.0

You shall all burn. Phone Post 3.0

Fitting screen name

Maybe...

Eh probably not Phone Post 3.0

It is called the Unitarian Universalist Assembly and it has been around for a few hundred years.

kkmmnn - Fitting screen name

Maybe...

Eh probably not Phone Post 3.0
You'll be the first to fly shiny and chrome on Valhalla. Phone Post 3.0

FatChrist Magic -

It is called the Unitarian Universalist Assembly and it has been around for a few hundred years.

Tell me more:) Phone Post 3.0

^ I think with the way of life we have now that we couldn't. If ever there was definitive proof of there not being some type of God that would probably help. But I do think it could be done. Phone Post 3.0

It's kind of a shocking irony that God Almighty is actually a humanist, however, humanism isn't actually a religion. Ergo, thread fails from inception.

But, if we are to pretend that God doesn't exist and wants nothing in particular from us for a moment, civilization on Earth has grown and survived partly based on the enslavement of other people and there is no widespread precedent for long term peace and appreciation of diversity here. People are beautiful yet sometimes corrupted by power, and without giving some people power, nothing can ever get done.

This planet is just another dying star, beautiful yet fatally flawed, filled with beautiful yet fatally flawed people. God made it that way on purpose so we don't mistakenly think like OP.

^lol, I said not so much a religion. More so just a standard of principles I guess. Phone Post 3.0

But sadic I disagree and agree with you. As of our way of life now, is it fatally flawed? Yes. But the potential that mankind has that we are sleeping in is what frustrates me the most. We don't know if there's a higher power or not, or other life forms out there. There for we don't know how much we should value what we have. Which is life and potential to progress and a responsibility to the life of this planet as the dominant species of this planet. Phone Post 3.0

God Almighty - But sadic I disagree and agree with you. As of our way of life now, is it fatally flawed? Yes. But the potential that mankind has that we are sleeping in is what frustrates me the most. We don't know if there's a higher power or not, or other life forms out there. There for we don't know how much we should value what we have. Which is life and potential to progress and a responsibility to the life of this planet as the dominant species of this planet. Phone Post 3.0

I understand. I think even people who believe in God should value the earth and it's inhabitants in spite of, or even because of all their flaws, but the dicey part comes when you ask people to collectively assign a value to any given idea, principle, or resource. People have different definitions of love and tolerance and kindness, and on a broader level, people naturally want all things to favor their existing predispositions, preconceptions, and existing philosophies. History is ultimately written by the winners.