Where do Faith No More rank among all time greats?

attjack - They don't. Phone Post 3.0
This. Phone Post 3.0

Right behind nickel Back Phone Post 3.0

Lmao @ 1 hit wonders. King For a Day is one of the best rock albums ever. They are amazing Phone Post 3.0

Probably top 10 of the 90s, but pretty far down the all time list. Phone Post 3.0

Way up there, for me at least.

Angel Dust may be the most perfect album ever recorded.

That said....the newest album still isn't clicking for me. Phone Post 3.0

We've all played the imaginary piano, picturing a dying goldfish flopping around gasping for water, at the end of Epic.

Don't fucking lie!

As a band, probably not among the all-time greats.

Mike Patton as an all-time great lead singer--that's where we need to have the conversation.

His vocal range is almost 7 octaves--the largest in all of pop music (and most other styles as well). As someone else stated--he just doesn't get enough respect.

Delorian -

Huge fan.  Mike Patton doesn't get enough respect IMO.  Dude's a legend.  

This!

'bout tree fiddy Phone Post 3.0

9,451 of 10,000

baj54 - One hit wonders Phone Post 3.0
Epic was their only good song that got any play. Saw the open for GnR and Metallica and they were quite the meh Phone Post 3.0

kkmmnn - Lmao @ 1 hit wonders. King For a Day is one of the best rock albums ever. They are amazing Phone Post 3.0

King for a day is one of my fav songs..

Love faith..

Mr Bungle is dope too, Mike Patton is awesome!!

Dire -
kkmmnn - Lmao @ 1 hit wonders. King For a Day is one of the best rock albums ever. They are amazing Phone Post 3.0

King for a day is one of my fav songs..

Love faith..

Mr Bungle is dope too, Mike Patton is awesome!!
I don't think we'd be friends in real life. Phone Post 3.0

FNM, and to an even bigger extent, Mr. Bungle were definitely underrated bands but I wouldn't put them on any GOAT lists. Phone Post 3.0

ArmbarKing - They are an amazing band. Lots of people that have only heard Epic, in here.

This.

Angel Dust is one of my favorite albums ever.

kkmmnn - Lmao @ 1 hit wonders. King For a Day is one of the best rock albums ever. They are amazing Phone Post 3.0
This! And Angeldust IS the GOAT album....... for me anyways. Saw them last year in Vancouver and they were amazing, other than a traumatic opening act, Patton sounded awesome! Phone Post 3.0

EvilD -
ArmbarKing - They are an amazing band. Lots of people that have only heard Epic, in here.

This.

Angel Dust is one of my favorite albums ever.

VU! Phone Post 3.0

I liked them , BUT, their best song was a cover.

CelticWarrior - I liked them , BUT, their best song was a cover.

I was surprised it was one of their Top100 hit songs.

Un