where do you @$$'$ get off

calling any ufc card diluted? I am sorry if every single fight on every single card is not a rubber match between your favorite fighters. You assholes are the same clowns talking about how bellator fighters are better quality.

the excitement of a fight is not determined until it is over. We have all seen stinkers between names:

arlovski sylvia 3
anderson silva damien maya

We have all seen great fights at regional shows between guys with no future, or maybe ufc hopefulls. If you are a fan of the sport watch the sport and shut your mouth. If you are a fan of names watch the fights with names competing.

If there is only one fight you want to watch then download it at ufc.com for $5.

If its free just watch the dam show and shut your mouths.

Bellator has no names, either has-beens or never-will-be's and you water-downers call them "better quality." what is better quality anyway?

Names? There are always a few on ppv. I have wtched most of the cards in the last two years. You don't want to pay then don't watch them.

hype? how do you hype two guys who haven't fought but a few times?

Guys it is disrespectful to the fighters to call any show watered down end of story. If you don't want to watch people fight because you have never heard of them then you are not a fan of mma, you are a fan of the ufc, or the hype. There are almost no fights in the UFC that do not have meaning. you can count the number of gatekeepes on 1 hand and every ppv has at least 1 title, 1 title eliminator, and a cutlist that has been as high as 6.

Get off the hipster, I like pride because it means I have been matching mma since before tuf train and watch the damn fights.

#bellator is second tier and always will be
#exciting fights are everywhere
#unknown vs unknown != watered down

hashtagsR4faggots

But I agree with your OP.... Phone Post 3.0

Agree 100%

If people think 54 UFCs would lead to watered down cards, what do they think of WSOF, Bellator, etc?

My body is ready Phone Post 3.0

Let me give Joker a big fat VTFU!!

and a big fat joint too. =) seems to need it haha!

While I agree, I don't think the same people complaining about watered down cards are the ones getting excited for WSoF and Bellator.

Also, if people payed more attention to prospects they wouldn't think they were so watered down. Old cards only seem better because guys who were nonames at the time are stars now Phone Post 3.0

RickStorm - 

Let me give Joker a big fat VTFU!!

and a big fat joint too. =) seems to need it haha!

I need perc's medicinal grade rickzilla.

#Im a #dork

Kirik - 

Agree 100%

If people think 54 UFCs would lead to watered down cards, what do they think of WSOF, Bellator, etc?

thank you mr president!
Hey are you still reffing Naga's, because AGC is not dead it is just biding its time and lord knows we need refs;)

I #agree #with #the #op. Phone Post 3.0

Agreed, VTFU.

Especially compared to boxing PPVs.......

Nice three piece bulletin.

Please, by all means, tell us all how we should feel. Phone Post 3.0

oldschooloplashesout #vtfu

opneedstolearnhowtousehashtags Phone Post 3.0

I agree it's disrespectful to call an event "watered down". It's also disrespectful to call Bellator full of "has beens and never will bes". Kirik are you sure you agree with that 100%? The standard is probably not as high as the UFC overall but they put on great fights. Phone Post 3.0

Agreed. Phone Post 3.0

raises hand

Ummm...Mr Kirik, the thread title violates the TOS.

sticks tongue out at op Phone Post 3.0

rbl - I agree it's disrespectful to call an event "watered down". It's also disrespectful to call Bellator full of "has beens and never will bes". Kirik are you sure you agree with that 100%? The standard is probably not as high as the UFC overall but they put on great fights. Phone Post 3.0

It's is opinion, curt but mainly true. Rampage is fun to watch but on the downward slope and will not recover.

New guys are almost guarunteed to never make it to the ufc. Not always but about to become the standard. You win they don't let you go, lose and the ufc won't touch you. Again not stated very nicely but essentially true nonetheless:(

#my hashtag tutorial is still buffering

I want a UFC event everyday. Every week isn't enough yuh fucks.

Says do not dare call any card watered down... Then immediately says Bellator is filled with nothing but has beens or never will be's. Lol

Thank you sir, you are a great ambassador of the sport. Phone Post 3.0

Malvert the Janitor - #hashtagsR4faggots

But I agree with your OP.... Phone Post 3.0
VTFU Phone Post 3.0