where do you @$$'$ get off

Kirik -

Agree 100%

If people think 54 UFCs would lead to watered down cards, what do they think of WSOF, Bellator, etc?

This. Personally I think a ufc of some kind every week would be awesome! Phone Post 3.0

joker271 - 
rbl - I agree it's disrespectful to call an event "watered down". It's also disrespectful to call Bellator full of "has beens and never will bes". Kirik are you sure you agree with that 100%? The standard is probably not as high as the UFC overall but they put on great fights. Phone Post 3.0

It's is opinion, curt but mainly true. Rampage is fun to watch but on the downward slope and will not recover.

New guys are almost guarunteed to never make it to the ufc. Not always but about to become the standard. You win they don't let you go, lose and the ufc won't touch you. Again not stated very nicely but essentially true nonetheless:(

#my hashtag tutorial is still buffering

It's more than "curt".

Anyway they just released Askren, and you can't claim a guy like Eddie Alvarez is a "never will be". Personally I like UFC and Bellator events and I hope we see some healthy competition between the two organisations.