Where does Elkins's come from behind win rank

all time? Sanders/Alcantra as well was great.

I think DE/MB is the greatest ever. To say he was taking a beating is an understatement. Elkins's is so god damn tough. Just absorbing that much punishment and surviving is incredible. He was about as fucked up as you can be without getting stopped.

Some others-Silva/Sonnen

Sapp-Mirko/Nog

Michael Graves/Some dude

kongo/Barry

Several Nick Diaz fights

Dan Henderson usually gets dropped then wins

That was a gresr fight.

Bektic will be a future contender for sure. The guy is so fluid. He paid his dues in this fight.

Kongo vs Barry and Duffee vs whoever the Fuck that was that knocked him out will always be my top 2 all time.

Imo Elkins should begin all his fights like the old nhb wrestler days and rush his opponants off the get go. No feeling out period.

Elkins has good cardio,is strong fighting along the cage, has a great sprawl, is strong on top and off his back and most importantly has will

Tim Boetch vs Okami is hard to beat.

I can't think of a time I've seen more heart. I felt lucky to have seen it live.

Sakuraba vs Smirnovas was crazy

The only reason it wont get considered to be one of the all time great comebacks is his name recognition.  I absolutely loved that fight.  I became an Elkins fan several fights ago -- problem is, the only time his name is ever mentioned is when he's actively having a fight.  So, I think he flies under the radar of a lot of casual fans.  Hopefully he can change that.

He reminds me a lot of Josh Neer.  Just tough as they freaking come.  If he can fight a big name like when Neer fought Diaz, I think it will really help his career.

Raistlin - Kongo vs Barry and Duffee vs whoever the Fuck that was that knocked him out will always be my top 2 all time.

Russow

IMO, the stakes of the fight push Silva-Sonnen to the top of the list, especially given the buildup and how surprisingly one-sided it was up until the end.

Mike Chiappetta - IMO, the stakes of the fight push Silva-Sonnen to the top of the list, especially given the buildup and how surprisingly one-sided it was up until the end.

the stakes were high, but the damage wasn't close to some of these

Todd Duffee Vs. Mike Russow is there...

Chadderz - I can't think of a time I've seen more heart. I felt lucky to have seen it live.

I bet it was absolutely fucking NUTS in there at that moment!!!

If we're talking recently I cannot think of anyone who made a bigger comeback...that was one hell of a fight.

Ocean6 -
Chadderz - I can't think of a time I've seen more heart. I felt lucky to have seen it live.

Oh my bad, u fucking wish I'd seen it in person! I just mean I saw it live in the UK on TV.

Chadderz -
Ocean6 -

Oh my bad, u fucking wish I'd seen it in person! I just mean I saw it live in the UK on TV.
*I fucking wish

That Elkins fight was a goddamn inspiration! 

Scott smith vs Pete Sell was ridiculous as well. 

ryanJ -

App refresh got me. Great Gif.