Where does Greg Hardy go from here?

Had a lot of hype but losses to Tybura and Tai don’t look good on his resume. He looks bad in those losses too, no coordination, no cardio, awkward striking.

I really wanted to see him welcome Jones to Heavyweight but that’s out the window now. Who should he fight next? Walt Harris? OSP? Too big of a name now to feed some debut to.

1 Like

Feed him Rothwell. After he looses that he can go to BKF

5 Likes

Good fight^ He can beat Rothwell. Exciting fighter to watch for sure

3 Likes

Rothwell stomps him and subs him.

Yall smoking that lemon flavor crack.

13 Likes

Had Shoey on stanky legs, then the fool rushed in.

Latifi maybe, I’d watch.

3 Likes

lmao he literally had Tuivasa 1 punch away from being dead to the world, and he got caught on the way in to get the kill

And now we get a thread where if you didn’t see it, your take away would be that Hardy was dominated bell to bell

Do you even watch fights or just read results?

2 Likes

that shooey shit is fucking disgusting, people spitting in it, dumping hot sauce in it, bleh
guy is brain damaged

6 Likes

He’s from NZ, that’s all you had to say.

1 Like

Where is this lemon flavored crack at?

3 Likes

He’s just way too behind to ever be any good. If he joined the ufc today he’d still be underdeveloped, and he’s already been here for years……

2 Likes

He’s pretty damn good against cans.

2 Likes

Jail?

4 Likes

Further downhill hopefully.

1 Like

Rothwell is a good fight.

I think Ben wins but if Hardy wins he gains some legitimacy and if Ben wins it’s a good reason to give him something close to a title shot.

I think Rothwell wins this though as Hardy is part of the new style of fighter who is extremely athletic but lacks a good base in any skill but is willing to throw down.

1 Like

He should go to bellator or PFL

Yeah I watched it, he landed his big retard punch and sprinted in with his hands down. No fight IQ.

1 Like

Big retard punches have defined heavyweight combat sports for decades

7 Likes

Hell

200 (1)

2 Likes

Hopefully straight to hell

2 Likes