Where does Khabib rank all-time at LW?

He is 25-0 with only one close fight ever. He turned three excellent fighters - Johnson, Edson, and RDA - into helpless children.

No belts, yet.

But, man, what a freaking fighter. Where does he rank all time in his division?

Off the top of my head:

(1) BJ Penn
(2) RDA
(3) Gomi
(4) Showtime
(5) Khabib/Tony (tie)

He hasn’t been a champ and doesn’t have a ton of fights in the UFC, so.. idk. Behind a lot of people. 

He will kill Conor but I doubt Mac will ever step up against a legit wrestler. He barely got out from under Mini Mendez and was crying at the end of it. Lol.

If Khabib could stay active he could be one of the best lw of all time. Its hard to argue it though when hes constantly injured or missing weight.

wiggum - Off the top of my head:

(1) BJ Penn
(2) RDA
(3) Gomi
(4) Showtime
(5) Khabib/Tony (tie)
You forgot about Frankie?

Southpaw'd - 

(1) BJ Penn
(2) RDA
(3) Gomi
(4) Showtime
(5) Khabib/Tony (tie)
You forgot about Frankie?

I did.

It's hard to rank Frankie, tbh. He's maybe a top-10 all time fighter IMO. But because he split his accomplishments between weight classes, finding the right spot for him is tough.

Southpaw'd - He will kill Conor but I doubt Mac will ever step up against a legit wrestler. He barely got out from under Mini Mendez and was crying at the end of it. Lol.

If Khabib could stay active he could be one of the best lw of all time. Its hard to argue it though when hes constantly injured or missing weight.
i just watched notorious when universal sent me it and I cried at the end of mendes again. Its hapoy tears because it actually became true. He did become world champ. Happy for him and a lot of people

Based on his accomplishments there’s a lot of people ahead of him. BJ, RDA, Benson, Frankie, Showtime. Plenty more. I feel like we are ranking him based on his potential and not what he’s done. 

Get A Grip Dude -

I would pick Frankie over Khabib if they fought in 2018. 

lol orcus you are one delusional fucker Khabib would have like 30 lbs on him

(1) BJ Penn
(2) RDA
(3) Gomi
(4) Showtime
(5) Khabib/Tony (tie)
Frankie???

AnericanFootball -

Khabib has 2 good wins. Conor wrecks him, tony wrecks him. 

You're cute.

I remember the first time I watched an MMA fight. Some day, when you've been following MMA for longer than a year, you will realize you're a dumb ass who shouldn't be allowed to breed. 

conor is gonna fight tony, then fight boxing, he will never beat khabib, 

barboza is way tougher and gritty than conor on any day

I think he can beat connor, but ranking him top 5 lw all time is laughable. Out side of rda i wouldnt class wins over johnson and barbosa as massive wins on anyones record, good wins yes but not enough to make you top 5. Maybe in a year or 2 he will be

Its hard to rank him because he only recently starting fighting good guys. That said, he'll beat Tony and Conor. 

Near Paulo Filho. He'll drop off soon.

kyleburkle -

conor is gonna fight tony, then fight boxing, he will never beat khabib, 

barboza is way tougher and gritty than conor on any day

This. That beating would've broke Conor in the second round. 

He ranks behind a heap of guys he would smash. In 5years he will be undisputed goat.

Get A Grip Dude -

IMO the Gleison fight was not a close fight, it was a loss for Khabib.

That’s funny. The same shit orcus used to argue. Lol. 

Not top 5 yet.

They can't deny him any longer, he'll be fighting for the belt next unless injury.