Where exists your earliest online presence?

sherdogs ufc fan page  1999

it was the first place i found when i googled UFC, which i thought was done, since it was no longer on cable

sherdog had a sort of shout box u could post on. no registration required. that was the entire forum at the time

VARIOUS - 300 Baud BBS accounts from early 80's

that are still active?  i meant your oldest existing footprint.

My original Yahoo and Hotmail emails are long gone. Ive tried to get into the accounts and they are deleted. Those would have been around 1998. Other than those, theres a forum Ive been a member of since 2000. Thats the earliest account I can think of off the top of my head that is still active and usable.

Still use my original hotmail from 99.

ranier wolfcastle -

it was the first place i found when i googled UFC, which i thought was done, since it was no longer on cable

sherdog had a sort of shout box u could post on. no registration required. that was the entire forum at the time

Lies. Google wasn't popular back then. 

If you told me you asked Jeeves I might have believed you

FibonaciGilly -
ranier wolfcastle -

Google may not have always been the most popular, but until recently, it was always the best.

Here

Yahoo chat rooms in like 1996. I was about 7.

stanneh - I really don't know I was playing quake on a 28k modem back before there was any real chat apps it was all IRC back then.

Maybe an ICQ account but really not sure.

I used IRC predominantly from 1996 onwards, but I do have an ICQ account number that is like 129k range!

EFM -

BBS are not really online. They were local networks that basically ceased to exist once the internet in earnest became a big thing in the early to mid 90's depending on where you were. I suppose its possible someone is a fucking military guy or a university guy and has a footprint from the 80's, but for everyone else, the fucking BBS you played trade wars or legend of the red dragon on, wasn't actually part of the internet :)

Stopped using ICQ before 2000 I think. I used to fuck with people so bad on there. My hotmail is from 98 or so. A few boards from 2000 or so are still up, and my Steam account is from the beginning. 

Hotmail in 1997, Yahoo and Latinchat in 1998.

I still have music I took off nabster

Probably Ansci steroid forum around 99-00, at the time I was a remailer for an international source. 

Osbot -
EFM -

BBS are not really online. They were local networks that basically ceased to exist once the internet in earnest became a big thing in the early to mid 90's depending on where you were. I suppose its possible someone is a fucking military guy or a university guy and has a footprint from the 80's, but for everyone else, the fucking BBS you played trade wars or legend of the red dragon on, wasn't actually part of the internet :)

Exactly

ABCTT_HeHitsMeBecauseHeLovesMe -

Yahoo chat rooms in like 1996. I was about 7.

lol that's like throwing up an alley-oop pass and standing under the rim. bit dark for me though

sherdog sept 02 sign up date

WRONG FORUM ASSHOLE

EFM -
FibonaciGilly -
ranier wolfcastle -

Google may not have always been the most popular, but until recently, it was always the best.

I'll bite. What is currently better?

My gmail was a beta account.

Usenet 1995, when usenet was abount discussion groups rather than downloading binaries