Where have you gone 2Jupes

A forum turns its lonely eyes to you. Phone Post 3.0

Middle easy took him Phone Post 3.0

I talk to him occasionaly away from the UG and besides his working with Middleeasy he has been busy with real life stuff.

He became sick of the modding if memory serves me correctly? Particularly the treatment of SuperCalo.

Two great members that are lost to us for others to enjoy.

I found the treatment of Calo a little bizarre if I'm honest. Yes he issued a fake tweet from Dana but Adam Hunter is allowed to post thread after thread of fake texts from fighters?

It is what is but I miss both of them. Both brought a much needed lightheartedness to the forum IMO.

Anyone with half a brain could see Calo was being a bit of a rascal, there was no malice in him.

The way he'd string along new members until they sussed him out was hilarious. Phone Post 3.0

RickStorm - 

I talk to him occasionaly away from the UG and besides his working with Middleeasy he has been busy with real life stuff.

Whats this real life thing you mention?

Has anyone EVER had an issue with Adam Hunters texts from fight night. Fairly obvious satire I would think. Sad to see Calo gone. Both 2Jupes and Mitch Cumstein Phone Post 3.0

I miss jupes contributions too. He was a solid member. Isn't he a lawyer? Calo was funny but hit or miss. He's better suited for Twitter where he can just make random comments that don't require a whole
Thread Phone Post 3.0

We need to get Jupes and Calo back. They brought serious amounts of funny to this place. Phone Post 3.0

UGCTT_sakurabas ear - We need to get Jupes and Calo back. They brought serious amounts of funny to this place. Phone Post 3.0

Jupes and SquaredCircle were the best thing to happen to this site. Phone Post 3.0

downperiscope - Has anyone EVER had an issue with Adam Hunters texts from fight night. Fairly obvious satire I would think. Sad to see Calo gone. Both 2Jupes and Mitch Cumstein Phone Post 3.0
My comment wasn't a criticism of Adam's work, far from it. It was merely an observation/comparison.

It was in context as well because Jupes was definitely irritated by the Modding of Calo. It was one of the reasons he started posting less which is essentially what the OP's question is regarding.

For clarity, I'm not trying to criticise just responding to OP's question. Phone Post 3.0

TTT for 2Calos2many!

Signed.