Where is Everybody?

KevinMcAllister -  Where are my UG brethren?

Where has Jupes been? Where is Whale? Where are Fromans late night wheat thins threads? I feel lost without them.

Where is my main man jjj2121 and his logical, sometimes surly, always entertaining posts? I miss his musk.

Where is Rick Martels Arrogance and monsters ball? Where is Eaton beever, and npd and 10marlons? Sometimes I'm a bit of a masochist.

Where is mccorkle? Where is the baron? OMA is back but not back enough.

Where is unfilters follow up to his hitler reacts to diaz getting pulled from the gsp fight video? The world holds its collective breath, in hopes the sequel is more waynes world 2 rather than austin powers 3.

If Hocky and CRE become scarce then I'm taking the blue pill and buying a flute.

Where are the mohicans? Who'll stop the rain? Phone Post

how long has the baron been gone for? I honestly don't remember seeing him in real time, only when that classic Seagal/ Judo Gene thread gets bumped.

ufc98newb - 
Jobe Watson the Bomber - 

Whatever happened to the way we used to be?

The Milk man, the paperboy, the evening TV!

Whatever happened to predictability - / The milk man, the paper boy, evening TV?

WOOOOWWWWW............you know one of those moments when you realise you've been singing the wrong words in a song for over 10 years.......THIS is one of those moments.

Not that I ever sing this but i always thought they were the words....You've opened my eyes UFC 98 newb. and what a great UFC to welcome you in to the sport too. Machida V Evans!!! (runs away from embarrassment)

Thatsjustlikeyouropinionman - 

It is even tv, you noobs Phone Post

WHAAAAAAAAAAAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh man, what the hell!!

It's taken 20 years to find this out!!

Jobe Watson the Bomber - 
ufc98newb - 
Jobe Watson the Bomber - 

Whatever happened to the way we used to be?

The Milk man, the paperboy, the evening TV!

Whatever happened to predictability - / The milk man, the paper boy, evening TV?

WOOOOWWWWW............you know one of those moments when you realise you've been singing the wrong words in a song for over 10 years.......THIS is one of those moments.

Not that I ever sing this but i always thought they were the words....You've opened my eyes UFC 98 newb. and what a great UFC to welcome you in to the sport too. Machida V Evans!!! (runs away from embarrassment)

u bet! my buddy's mom gave him $50 to watch the fights for his birthday, and my house was the drinking spot that night, so we ordered it, and I was hooked! the serra/hughes rivalry and Machida picking Evans apart was the perfect introduction for me.  I've been hooked ever since, and Machida will always be the guy I look forward to seeing fight the most. Gotta love serra too.

It is even tv, you noobs Phone Post

False. I googled it, lol

Listen to it, it's even tv Phone Post

I'm going to have to check this out. This is too much to take in for 1 day.

By the way....Sorry Kevin we have derailed this thread with discussions over full house lyrics. I guess we should..............

voted up, Jobe! HA

But fuck what this thread was about, I wanna talk about full house.

You guys remember the duck face kid? Phone Post

Please explain??

Which kid was that?

Kimmy Gibbler all day Phone Post