Where is Jeff Neal?

I paid like $70, i dont know what u and Brandon worked out but i know he said he gave u $$ when i was in the gas station.

Either way u should be lucky Travis still lets u train there.

On a side note i guess it all makes sense now why i kept turning u down for a week sharing expenses in Florida to train at Marcelos. I could barely ride in a mini van with u for a few hrs. I hope u find Jeff Neal and i hope u dont eventually shit talk him.

I paid $70 asshole, i save all my receipts for write off purposes. Brandon told me he paid you and i believe he did. Maybe not $70.

In all honesty, u should have paid Brandon and I just to sit in a car with you. LOL at you questioning anyones friendship after u said how tight u were with Travis Tarpein and u consider him a friend before an instructor then shit talked him to ppl at MFS! LOL

I walked into the gas station and paid my money so i could get a receipt. I always do because its a write off, it was a training trip. Now you are just straight up lying.

peace

yeah i have the receipt asshole! i paid $70 total i remember these things in my head.

I am gonna find the receipt today just to prove you are a piece of shit. I keep all my receipts in seperate folders for the last 3 yrs.

I am really organized now when it comes to write offs and receipts because i got owned my first year paying back taxes, so i literally found it in like 3 mins.

haha ok so i paid $59 for gas, the other $10 i spent on a gatorade, a coffee energy drink, beef jerkey and a protein bar but i did spend about $69 total which is close enough to $70 for me. i have a good memory when it comes to $ or MMA. Now who is the liar claming $40?

I hope for your sake we never roll again because im gonna put my hand over your mouth from mount and side mount until u tap over and over and over again.

Lets get back to your being a shitbag to your "FRIEND" Travis Tarpein who u bashed over at MFS.

This was a support thread for Jeff Neal... If you want to play high school fuck-fuck games... go somewhere else Mike...

$5 footlong lol

"I hope for your sake we never roll again because im gonna put my hand over your mouth from mount and side mount until u tap over and over and over again."

- 230+ lbs with over 10 yrs of rolling experience and college wrestling to boot vs. a 36 yr old, 165 lb'er who hasn't even been training for 3 years yet.

Hope you feel tough!

mfd146 - "I hope for your sake we never roll again because im gonna put my hand over your mouth from mount and side mount until u tap over and over and over again."

- 230+ lbs with over 10 yrs of rolling experience and college wrestling to boot vs. a 36 yr old, 165 lb'er who hasn't even been training for 3 years yet.

Hope you feel tough!

Well thats a sign maybe u should learn when to STFU and not talk shit behind ppl's back. Hope u feel good about yourself when u look at Travis knowing the shit u said about him. Nice try making me seem like a bully i rolled with Rothwell, Sylvia, Russow, Wiuff, Whitehead, Imes, Lesnar, Bryan Vytell and a ton of guys bigger than me. Its not my fault u r a shit talker but act goody two shoes on line.

"Its not my fault u r a shit talker but act goody two shoes on line."

Are you a professional fighter or an 11 year old? I didn't go to one of your posts and say something negative about you!

This is the 2nd time you've done it to me...
Grow up man!

No u just say it to everyone around town so i called u out on it. U wouldnt talk shit to my face, bottom line.

I wouldn't talk to you at all... And if you asked me, "Hey Steve, whats your problem?", I would respond with... I think you were pretty rude to me during our trip to Monson's, and I think you owe me an apology. I went out of my way to go up there with you and this is what I get?

Something like that... Theres hard feelings about that trip. Get over it a continue living your life Mike...

I'm also the guy who sat there and said to everyone... This is one of the guys from the IFL to watch out for. Good guy, hard worker... Stuff like that. But you got what you wanted from me and when I quit kissing your ass you turned on me!

No problem tho... I just continue training and doing what I can for me now.

Oh u did quit kissing my ass? oh the contrary...

You rooted against me at UFC 95 when i heelhooked Neil Grove...fact. Out of the blue i get a text from you asking to go for lunch after i won. Thats why i blew u off because of the smack u talked then all the sudden u wanna go to lunch!? Thats weird man. Then i said no to lunch and u went back to talking smack. Me and some of your training partners had quite the laugh when that happened.

Thats funny... The original text came from you asking if I was going to open mat on one particular Sat., because if I was, you were going to be there and you were going to guillotine me till i passed out. Only then were there more texts resulting in me saying "congrats on your win", and "maybe we could do lunch sometime to squash all the hostility"!

Nice plug on the heel hooking of Neil Grove in the UFC... just in case everyone forgot... hahaha

$5 footlong

Mike, you and anyone else who reads this has to think...

What does mfd146 have to gain by lying about this stuff. I mean, I didn't bring any of this up. You did! I've kept my mouth shut about all of it on here until now, and you just keep ripping me. Nobody here really knows me. Could careless if John Doe on here likes me or not.

You, however, are somewhat of a high profile athlete with a self confidence issue. God forbid if someone on the UG thinks Mike C isn't what he portrays. So you exagerate the truth and outright lie to make yourself look good.

If that's what it takes... go for it!

Actually i never thought that once becasue i know you are a weasel. Thats why u lie and smack talk. I bring stuff up cause i wanted to address the fact that u run your mouth and are 2 faced so i hijacked your thread becasue i never see u around the QC or i would tell u this stuff in person.

Tell the story how the girl pinned u in HS wrestling.

$5........$5.......$5...........FOOTLONGGGGGGGGGGG