Where is Moderate Atheism in the wake of Hicks?

WTF? Where is MODERATE ATHEISM in the wake of the Craig Hicks massacre? How come there aren't any MODERATE ATHEIST voices to speak up and condemn the Atheist Craig Hicks?

How about a fucking parade at least or something? Something to convince me that MODERATE ATHEISM is against shooting people in the head because you're pissed at them or w/e. Because right now I see nothing that show me MODERATE ATHEISM condemns his behavior.

Sure, yeah, you might get a few high profile Atheists here and there telling you that he doesn't represent Atheism, but they are enablers and useful idiots and coddlers who don't understand TRUE ATHEISM the way I do.

Until my particular biases are satisfied I'm just going to have to assume that Atheists support execution style murder of people they are mad at. Can't you at least throw a parade or something and show everyone how much you love America and shit?

Did he kill in the name of Atheism?

Clichy - Did he kill in the name of Atheism?

Of course he did.

He's an Atheist.

Atheists kill in the name of Atheism. If you don't understand that then try reading up on radical Atheism.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B9jWoJJIYAAiAfR.jpg

http://gifrific.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/Jennifer-Lawrence-ok-thumbs-up.gif

I'm a Moderate Asshole and I strongly denounce the actions of this particular Holy Shit What A Fucking Asshole.

He does not represent all other Assholes, most of whom, like myself, value the society of Non-Assholes that we live in and believe in a truly integrated Asshole and Non-Asshole society.

As an Asshole, I am ever vigilant in observing other Assholes in my Asshole community for possible signs of Holy Shit What A Fucking Asshole, and assure you that in no way will our mutual Assholery prevent me from doing the right thing when I spot it.

My heart goes out to the Non-Assholes harmed by this Asshole's action, and to their families, whether they are Assholes or not.

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2015/02/11/richard-dawkins-condemns-chapel-hill-shootings-three-muslim-students_n_6659252.html

A ten second google search found this ^^^ I imagine I could find much more with a little more time maybe you should research a little more before getting mad from reading a blog that might be biased

BradGluckman - 

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2015/02/11/richard-dawkins-condemns-chapel-hill-shootings-three-muslim-students_n_6659252.html

A ten second google search found this ^^^ I imagine I could find much more with a little more time maybe you should research a little more before getting mad from reading a blog that might be biased

so what?

one fucking guy is supposed to convince me that Atheists aren't out to get me?

Didnt he kill someone over a parking space?

Also as a atheist i condemn killing people over a parking space.

Nonlinear - 
BradGluckman - 

<br />
<span class="User-236741" id="userPost52474168">so what?<br />
<br />
one fucking guy is supposed to convince me that Atheists aren't out to get me?</span></blockquote>

You got me  your trolling or just a paranoid dumb fuck who thinks one crazy person  represents a groups believes and you moved the goal post you asked for something it was provided you move the post troll on

are you fucking retarded? why would other atheist need to apologize for someone else actions? do you think Christianity should apologize for the crusades, or the Islamic community apologize for Islamic extremist? or should teenagers apologize when another mentally disturbed teenager shoots up a school? get outta here with your bullshit you idiot.

BradGluckman - 
Nonlinear - 
BradGluckman - 

<br />
<span class="User-236741" id="userPost52474168">so what?<br />
<br />
one fucking guy is supposed to convince me that Atheists aren't out to get me?</span></blockquote>

You got me  your trolling or just a paranoid dumb fuck who thinks one crazy person  represents a groups believes and you moved the goal post you asked for something it was provided you move the post troll on

"just a paranoid dumb who thinks a crazy person is represents a groups believes "

No, you're right, I'm not the typical Islamophopbic American pissbaby.

JiuJitsuHeyZeus - are you fucking retarded? why would other atheist need to apologize for someone else actions? do you think Christianity should apologize for the crusades, or the Islamic community apologize for Islamic extremist? or should teenagers apologize when another mentally disturbed teenager shoots up a school? get outta here with your bullshit you idiot.

"why would other [X] need to apologize for someone else actions?"

To convince me that you love America and aren't going to shoot me in the head the minute my back is turned.

Unlike Muslims that kill innocent people with the moral backing of hundreds of millions of Muslims around the world, this act does not need to be publicaly condemned by anyone because almost everyone wants this prick to fry for what he did by default

Jack Carter - 

Unlike Muslims that kill innocent people with the moral backing of hundreds of millions of Muslims around the world, this act does not need to be publicaly condemned by anyone because almost everyone wants this prick to fry for what he did by default

until Moderate Atheism stands up and convinces society that they condemn these sorts of behaviors then it is safe to assume that "hundreds of millions of atheists" support Craig Hicks.

making baseless assumptions about hundreds of millions of people is fun.

Unless Atheists specifically speak up and condemn execution style murder then we can safely assume they give it their moral backing.

What a bunch of savages, these atheists.

Op is trolling or retarded Phone Post 3.0

haha trollololol

Nonlinear - 
BradGluckman - 

so what?

one fucking guy is supposed to convince me that Atheists aren't out to get me?

Wow. You suck at life loser. I suggest you avoid sarcasm, satire and irony at all costs, you clearly lack the intelligence to do it correctly. What a massive failure this thread and it's creator have turned out to be.

CaliKush - Op is trolling or retarded Phone Post 3.0

I'm guessing he is trying to make a point about  Muslims and when people on the OG make the same assumptions

Nonlinear - WTF? Where is MODERATE ATHEISM in the wake of the Craig Hicks massacre? How come there aren't any MODERATE ATHEIST voices to speak up and condemn the Atheist Craig Hicks?

How about a fucking parade at least or something? Something to convince me that MODERATE ATHEISM is against shooting people in the head because you're pissed at them or w/e. Because right now I see nothing that show me MODERATE ATHEISM condemns his behavior.

Sure, yeah, you might get a few high profile Atheists here and there telling you that he doesn't represent Atheism, but they are enablers and useful idiots and coddlers who don't understand TRUE ATHEISM the way I do.

Until my particular biases are satisfied I'm just going to have to assume that Atheists support execution style murder of people they are mad at. Can't you at least throw a parade or something and show everyone how much you love America and shit?

Is that how it works now? Ok I will gladly respond to it if you respond to the 90% murder rate in this country caused by christians. You opened the floodgate with your logic that somehow we have to apologize for things done outside the name of ones beliefs or lack there of.

Let's both make a list of all the people our respected beliefs have killed. Not in the name of that belief or lack there of but simply as an attribute of the person, like someone having hair or not. That's a great idea! I'm so glad you thought this idea .

Just in case I misjudged and your a Muslim. Well the same can be said for you people as well. What's the conversion rate for Muslims in prison, again?  Ready to apologize for every murder ever comitted not having to do with Islam but simply that they were Muslim?

My list can fit into a text document on my desktop. Your lists wouldn't fit on a 2tb hard drive.