Where is Roger Huerta? Always was a fan, good dude

Always loved Roger. Guy seem to get some bad advice early on and didn't do the right thing with ZUFFA who wanted him to be their poster boy. He shoulda stayed. 

Whats his status these days? Still in Thailand? Banging hot birds? Retired. Good guy. Had him on my Facebook but deleted my account. 

Happy Friday Fellas and Felletes,

Dom

How you doing Michelle?

Fujkm - How you doing Michelle?

Hahahahaha

Shut up Dom

He's lost 8 of his last 11 fights. Guy with good potential, a great start to his career. Decided to go to thailand, when he should have been with a real camp. His career suffered for it.

Technical Primates -

Shut up Dom

Lol

wow hes only 33

Doesn't he train fighters like UFC fighter Mairbeck Taisumov? I could've sworn I saw him in the corner, in Taisumov's last fight.

Beating up woman beaters at bars, all accross the world.

The competition in ONE is for real apparently. Huerta is 2-3 for ONE

Ruthless Rye -

Beating up woman beaters at bars, all accross the world.

Loved that. Beautiful.

Handsome little fella.

Live that video of him ko'ing the football player. Think it was because the guy roughed up a woman.

Filthy McNasty - Live that video of him ko'ing the football player. Think it was because the guy roughed up a woman.

Bro, that football player sucker punched a young lady about 1/3 of his size in the back of her head, knocking her out.

https://youtu.be/mmfXN588F98

Fujkm - How you doing Michelle?
lol

JOB - He's lost 8 of his last 11 fights. Guy with good potential, a great start to his career. Decided to go to thailand, when he should have been with a real camp. His career suffered for it.

He would have been just fine if he actually trained while in Thailand, he chose to do his own thing and hit pads occasionally

Ray Elbe -
JOB - He's lost 8 of his last 11 fights. Guy with good potential, a great start to his career. Decided to go to thailand, when he should have been with a real camp. His career suffered for it.

He would have been just fine if he actually trained while in Thailand, he chose to do his own thing and hit pads occasionally

Too bad, but if that is what he wants, that is up to him.

I will never forgot the fight against Alberto Crane where he looked up at the "big screen", hitting backward elbow after elbow.

Pure genius.

*forget, sheesh.