Where is Roger Huerta? Always was a fan, good dude

Ray Elbe -
JOB - He's lost 8 of his last 11 fights. Guy with good potential, a great start to his career. Decided to go to thailand, when he should have been with a real camp. His career suffered for it.

He would have been just fine if he actually trained while in Thailand, he chose to do his own thing and hit pads occasionally

See these are things I wanna know. Thanks Ray!

Colorado Cuckold

Ruthless Rye -
Ray Elbe -
JOB - He's lost 8 of his last 11 fights. Guy with good potential, a great start to his career. Decided to go to thailand, when he should have been with a real camp. His career suffered for it.

He would have been just fine if he actually trained while in Thailand, he chose to do his own thing and hit pads occasionally

Too bad, but if that is what he wants, that is up to him.

I will never forgot the fight against Alberto Crane where he looked up at the "big screen", hitting backward elbow after elbow.

Pure genius.

Too bad it was against Doug Evans. ??

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EXcPMisnQH8

Humphrey -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EXcPMisnQH8

touch -

Thanks Touch! Always great adds!! 

touch -

Did he lose his beautiful locks?? Lmao. Fuck the break up with Laura was hard on homeboy. Haha.

Dude was primed to be the next UFC superstar.

I think Alvarez took his soul and then that dude soccer kicked his head off. The guys had a tough road.

TexDeuce - Dude was primed to be the next UFC superstar.

Agreed. Had the promotion key given to him. Love to hear his side. Where you at Rog? 

Trained with him and had dinner one night with a mutual friend in Thailand a year or two ago. Seemed to be doing fine, he trains Mairbek and coaches at TMT I think. 

The Persian Devil -

Trained with him and had dinner one night with a mutual friend in Thailand a year or two ago. Seemed to be doing fine, he trains Mairbek and coaches at TMT I think. 

Nice, thanks Persian! 

Huerta/Guida one of my all time favorite fights.

Fujkm - How you doing Michelle?

First post wins again

minimumair - Huerta/Guida one of my all time favorite fights.

Yup, Couple of gangsters. 

fighting in one fc head coach or somehting at tiger muay thai in thailand. Seems to be doing pretty well after a rough patch

Letsputasmileonthatface -
minimumair - Huerta/Guida one of my all time favorite fights.

Yup, Couple of gangsters. 

Third round Huerta in that fight was a savage pulling it out.