Where is that lost Ronda Rousey video?

Does anyone recall a video from a couple years ago when Ronda was possibly buzzed on wine in some apartment, and she started putting on some goofy display where she went into some sort of a dorky persona? I think she was showing a couple moves and possibly making fun of someone at the same time (maybe Meisha or Cyborg) but I could be wrong.

I think the consensus was that it was pretty stupid at the time, and when I recalled that video today I thought about how utterly ridiculous it would seem if she was still doing that sort of thing today, now that she has gone down the glamorous elite athlete road. Figured I would try to find it just to see if it was actually as retarded now as I recall it being, but I can't see it on youtube anywhere. I wouldn't blame her if she did all she could to bury it, but then again my memory is so foggy that maybe it nothing.

Maybe it never even happened and I'm just fucked in the head. Anyone else remember that video?

Ah shit, Daly beat me to it haha VU!

People actually think thats funny? Jesus christ thats hard to watch

No wonder the big bang theory is the #1 comedy on tv while shows like Tough Crowd were cancelled

RIP Tough Crowd... Phone Post 3.0

Jimmy Wrassler - People actually think thats funny? Jesus christ thats hard to watch

No wonder the big bang theory is the #1 comedy on tv while shows like Tough Crowd were cancelled
Lmao. How do ppl watch that big bang shit anyhow? Phone Post 3.0

Vote ups to the boys who posted the vids..........thanks guys. I may not have known the context behind it when it happened, which certainly brings a different perspective. Still goofy, but no longer completely retarded!

I thought that was pretty funny. Hilarious that she actually did a video and made fun of herself. And then went and armbarred Sarah!

lolz

look at her guido in the mirror before the video starts.

ronda loves a yes guido.  UG take note.

. Phone Post 3.0

Jimmy Wrassler - People actually think thats funny? Jesus christ thats hard to watch

Yeah that video is embarrassing Phone Post 3.0

Southpaw76 -

Lmao. How do ppl watch that big bang shit anyhow? Phone Post 3.0
Kaley Cuoco. Thats how. Phone Post 3.0

Agh, I thought it was the cringefest Ronda BooBoo video that I have saved to my harddrive for when it gets removed and buried. Phone Post 3.0

Don_Dada - Agh, I thought it was the cringefest Ronda BooBoo video that I have saved to my harddrive for when it gets removed and buried. Phone Post 3.0

Oh, do tell?

This is why chicks shouldn't try to be funny.

This is the type of humour you'd see at girls slumber parties etc and they'd be giggling like they're watching the funniest shit ever.

Then again there's a few chicks on youtube making bank doing garbage not much better than this.

sgotwalks -
Don_Dada - Agh, I thought it was the cringefest Ronda BooBoo video that I have saved to my harddrive for when it gets removed and buried. Phone Post 3.0

Oh, do tell?

It's still up. Google Ronda BooBoo. Phone Post 3.0

I laughed. Well played ronda Phone Post

DalyDentedDecimated'sDome -
Rambo John J - 

look at her guido in the mirror before the video starts.

ronda loves a yes guido.  UG take note.

he's beyond guido...i think Ronda went through a "hag" stage when her star was rising and this guy seems to have grabbed her coattails and made a few videos with her.  Annoying whenever he popped on.  Apparently they were buds or roomies before she hit it real big.

I thought that was a Caraway impersonator and she was bashing meisha and bryan Phone Post