Where is the best pizza you have ever had?

I miss Me and Ed’s…Round Table’s crispy comes close but not quite.

1 Like

Took all the willpower in the world not to crush that whole thing…lol…the crispness is what makes them bomb…so good

1 Like

It very well could be…? Is the location right?

I don’t remeber the spiral textured crust, and I want to say all the crust was generally thicker than the picture, but it’s been so long and my memory is so fucked these days, who knows. It definitely looks the part though!

It was in the early 90’s.

A friend of mine was going to school in the USA and I drove my motorcycle to go hang out at his school for a weekend.

It wasn’t the first time I’d done this and I really enjoyed the trip but this particular time I left a bit later and got hungry so I stopped at a Pizza Hut in Lima, Ohio.

It was getting close to closing time when I cruised in on my Magna 88 and ordered some pizza and my waitress and I had been flirting the entire meal from ordering to me finishing up.

I brazenly asked her if she wanted to come spend the weekend with me at my friend’s Fraternity house where I could do unspeakable things to her and she agreed.

I thought she was joking but she came back out with a pizza bag and got on the back of the bike and came with me on the rest of the way.

I did things to her that were wonderful and terrible at the same time and ate pizza while I did it.

As the weekend drew to a close I told her to get on my bike and I will take her home.

I think she thought I was going to take her home to Canada but as we got to Lima, she asked to stop at her place to get some things and when she went inside, I drove off.

Ah Pizza Hut…

1 Like

deninos an nunzios in Staten Island
either would be top 5 pizza in all of NYC

To a lass from lima oh, canada probably sounds like paris.

Anyone who names literally any place in New York is a fucking retard who has never been outside New York.

I had a pretty dam good slice in a joint in the upper westside that specialized in pizza and cheesecake by the slice.

Simmer down tough guy

2 Likes

Back in the 90’s there was a Lebanese pizza place in Winchester ontario called Suttans pizza. He had this amazing combination of cheeses and a brilliant sauce that made for pizza heaven. I would drive 4 hours for another suttans pizza

1 Like

i knew some new york schmuck sleeze ball fuck would crawl out of his cave and get defensive about new york pizza. that’s why i’m BRAZENLY SHITTING ON IT.

2 Likes

1 Like

You aren’t the sharpest tool in the shed. Where did I get defensive? I just saw you acting all huffy and puffy and asked you to simmer down. Maybe you should switch to decafe

1 Like

Papa Murphys take n bake is delicious. The stuffed chicken and ranch is fantastic. There are none anymore around me. I’d take them over 95% of the places in California.