Where is the love for ROB ROY?

Beautifully filmed in the Scottish highlands.

Clever dialogue.

Lots of sex, the rape scene is tastefully done, but borderline.

A great hero, and villain.

And finally, the greatest fight scene ever filmed.

Discuss. The Phone Post 3.0

Didn't that guy rape a girl that was impaled? Or am I thinking of a different movie. Phone Post 3.0

Different movie. Phone Post 3.0

RefriedJinx - Didn't that guy rape a girl that was impaled? Or am I thinking of a different movie. Phone Post 3.0
I mean technically he impaled her with his dick.

Naw but rapine is awesome. Phone Post 3.0

TJs Dilly Dumpster -
RefriedJinx - Didn't that guy rape a girl that was impaled? Or am I thinking of a different movie. Phone Post 3.0

Which movie was the girl impaled on a sword and the guy rapes her Phone Post 3.0

RefriedJinx - 
TJs Dilly Dumpster -

Which movie was the girl impaled on a sword and the guy rapes her Phone Post 3.0

The Messenger: The Story of Joan of Arc (1999)

Ridgeback -

One of my favorite  movies and especially movie duels.  The big guy gets tired over time by the agile little guy.  How often do you see people getting winded in movies while fighting?

Only other one I can think of was one of the early Daredevils on Netflix. Phone Post 3.0

It's a tasty cocktail I rarely drink. Phone Post 3.0

Fantastic movie, underrated imo.

But in the duel I thought his plan from the start was to sandbag just enough to get fancy pants to gloat over him so he could blade-grab.

Kinda like the scene in 13th Warrior where the Rus Viking takes an ass beating in a 'friendly' duel to sucker the big guy into a death duel (and cut his head off).

Am I overthinking this? Phone Post 3.0

Be honest op, you fapped to liams cawk. Phone Post 3.0

Quite possibly the most underrated movie ever made.

terrific final sword duel

and a tasteful hape scene

That last fight scene is simply brilliant. From the get go, it seems we're gonna get all the tired cliches but nope, that was just to lower our guard and hit us bulleyes

They made a rule for the guy with the jersey because he sowed his jersey into his shoulder pads. Brilliant. He had a nasty right hand. Phone Post 3.0

The movie is almost as good as a wee whiff of quim in the mornin'.

One of my faves, for it is of my heritage.

fantastic movie

Do you take me entirely for a whig, sir!? Phone Post 3.0

MuchRespec' - Fantastic movie, underrated imo.

But in the duel I thought his plan from the start was to sandbag just enough to get fancy pants to gloat over him so he could blade-grab.

Kinda like the scene in 13th Warrior where the Rus Viking takes an ass beating in a 'friendly' duel to sucker the big guy into a death duel (and cut his head off).

Am I overthinking this? Phone Post 3.0

I think Archie was just a much better swordsman than Rob, having formal training and all. That's what made him such a great villain. He's this prissy little fuck you can't even stand to look at, but he will carve you the fuck up and there's nothing you can do about it.

well there is one thing, and Rob out toughed him