Where is Tiger White?

He was in the most entertaining fight of the night at UFC 49. I definately think he should come back. Will Zuffa offer him another fight? What's he up to now?

I'd like to see him back.

I doubt he'll be back in the UFC any time soon. I'd like to see him fight Babalu though. I think that'd be a good fight.

probably medicly suspended

he shouldn't have been in UFC 49 in the first place. He was 0-3-1 in his 4 fights previous to that. And he has a pretty crappy record.

And for all you people who say it's only because of his Pancrase fights, he's only like 11-9-2 in non-Pancrase fights.

Babalu would kill Tiger white. TIger vs Cote would be better. Maybe KOTC, Tiger vs Fulton or Lister

I hung out with Vern the other night... He's still banged up, should be in the gym again in the next mont or so... He wants to fight ASAP...

zawi

LMAO!!! Eye poke my ass!!

I already debunked that mongoloid theory with the gif file of the last punch that supposedly poked him.

It was clear that Liddell's thumb was nowhere near his eye, it was ALL KNUCKLE.

Then the little faggot spin doctor trolls tried to change the story and say "He got poked EARLY in the fight, not the last punch!"

YEAH, I'm sure he just didn't feel the break in his eye socket UNTIL the last punch just happened to land on the same eye that he already had broken....

The way that people try to spin reality to conform to their opinions never ceases to amaze me.

To answer the question, Tiger White is rehabilitating from the extensive facial fractures that he received from being stupid enough to brawl with a Kempo man!

Get well soon Tiger, your tribe of jock riding loser UG spin doctor trolls needs you!!! ;-(

I dont get it... Vern takes huge shots and keeps coming , then I quick little jab put him down in pain, not a KO, and everyone thinks its a KO.
You werent in the ring, you probably have never been in the ring. You didnt see Verns eyeball completely red and swollen... The fight is over and Chuck won. We arent crying for justice, just a little fucking respect.

zawi

"He was 0-3-1 in his 4 fights previous to that. And he has a pretty crappy record."

Yeah, just take a look at the records of recent regular UFC fighters like Tiki, Tito, Baroni, Rivera, Tank, Sims, Lawler, etc. Tiger just plain does not belong in the same company as those other elite fighters based on his crappy record alone!

Another great point from another expert professional mma journalist about the superbowl of MMA, lol.

Say what you want about Vernon, he is still the most ducked fighter...
SOme fighters might be better, but few want to fight him.

zawi

I like White, hope he gets some results and gets back into the superbowl of MMA - the UFC.

No respect for the black man, even though chuck seemed to be in trouble in there fight something that tito ortiz couldnt do. Hope you get better and the ufc gives you a nother shot.

Last thing he heard was THE MACHINE is dropping to 205...... he now lives in Aspen as ski instructor. ;o)

anyone else thinks he looks like Dr. Dre?

Tiger White would have beaten Tito in the last UFC. Compare how they both did against Chuck, and it is no contest.

Good to see you posting here, Ian. When are you planning on fighting again? I'd like to see you thrown into the UFC mix at 205, I think you'd knock out Tito as well.

White is a top 20 LHW (barely) but he does make for exciting fights. He made his fight with Chuck an edge of your seat event

I like Tiger, but as a fighter he sucks!

"Good to see you posting here, Ian. When are you planning on fighting again? I'd like to see you thrown into the UFC mix at 205, I think you'd knock out Tito as well."

I am fighting my last heavyweight fight on november 27th in London for the Cage Rage british title. It's up to you guys to make some noise to get me back in the UFC at 205 then.

"Ian, Tiger only weighed 208 when you fought him as a heavyweight, so why would he care if he had to fight you again when you were lighter? That doesn't make sense to me."

May be doesnt make sense to you because you obviously dont know I had Chronic Fatique Syndrome (CFS) when I fought tiger. If he couldnt beat me when I was only at 25%, then how the hell is he gonna do it when I'm fit?

And may be I just wanna prove to myself that i can hand him his ass.

Ian