Where’s the gif button?

Fuck

Fuck ya, fuck.

Mines disappeared.

Only 5 or 6 hours ago I posted, raving about its inclusion and ease of use.

And then, Presto! It’s gone.

Top men, please rectify asap.

Even without the button, it’s still 1000% easier to embed gifs (and other media). I do like that button though.

Right now yes, and it’s still here. Android webpage

1 Like

1 Like

It’s gone off mine as well. I’m on IOS

Ah! I see. I wonder if it’s just the app?

1 Like

UG theme android app

I’m digging into it. Appears the update to the GIPHY plugin has removed the functionality from a mobile browser, but not the desktop site.

1 Like

Did you see the screenshots I posted ? Those were from the mobile browser. Android. May be a pos apple thing…lol.

Well that failed with the post above yours…lol. But it’s stil on mine so that’s really all that matters…
fierce george costanza GIF by HULU

1 Like

Apparently this is a known issue and the Discourse team is looking to have it fixed.

1 Like

There is a “desktop” mode in the mobile browser and discourse hub app (I’m not sure about the iOS mma.tv app because I don’t wear velcro shoes). The gif button is there if you are in desktop mode even on mobile.

1 Like

So what do we call these guys? Super top men?

1 Like

Yes, I’m in desktop mode on my phone so I can see who started a thread… In case I need to keep on scrollin…

Just Top Men… Kirk’s boys have been relegated to Bottom Men… Like they weren’t allready…
The Rock Reaction GIF by WWE

Cool beans. Thanks Chris!

The app I’m using is from a link you posted in a thread. Not from the play store app and it’s not discord.