Where should I vacation in the U.S. this summer?

I've looked a flights to Boston and Key West and the seem a little expensive. Any other suggestions? Just looking to get away for 4-5 days at some point in July. :-)

Detroit!

The Ukraine Phone Post 3.0

My house bro.
Above ground pool.
Grilled hotdogs.
Hair metal blasting.

Seattle is pretty cool, not sure about during July. So Cal is obviously awesome. Camping in Lake Tahoe, Mammoth, or the Sierras is perfect for summer. Usually much cooler temps. San Fran will have nice mild temps too.

Compton is pretty nice in the summer Phone Post 3.0

Yellowstone, Yosemite, Grand Canyon, Moab are some of my favorites.

I would love to spend a few days in uranus

StevetheWeasel - NYC is where I go whenever I get a few days free and can afford it.

More to do than you could hope to cram into an average lifespan, and July is the perfect time to go. More walking, less subway.

This is a definite possibility. Flights are cheap and my wife and I love NYC. 

Luncha Libre - My house bro.
Above ground pool.
Grilled hotdogs.
Hair metal blasting.
Sounds awesome! What is the catch? Phone Post 3.0

Stupidnewbie - Seattle is pretty cool, not sure about during July. So Cal is obviously awesome. Camping in Lake Tahoe, Mammoth, or the Sierras is perfect for summer. Usually much cooler temps. San Fran will have nice mild temps too.
Great suggestions. Thanks so much. Phone Post 3.0

Luncha Libre - I would love to spend a few days in uranus
Book now, it fills up fast! Phone Post 3.0

Z NEDCMK1 -

Maine, Portland and Kennebunkport are great as well.

Bro Randall you know this! Phone Post 3.0

MEXICO

Detroit has some good deals

Z NEDCMK1 - 
StevetheWeasel - NYC is where I go whenever I get a few days free and can afford it.

More to do than you could hope to cram into an average lifespan, and July is the perfect time to go. More walking, less subway.

... adn in July if you wrap it around a weekend all the assholes are out in the Hamptons or down the shore.

Great point! Thank you so much. Yaayyayayyay! Thank you for your other input as well. Yaaayayayy!!!! :-)

Gritty - 
Z NEDCMK1 -

Maine, Portland and Kennebunkport are great as well.

Bro Randall you know this! Phone Post 3.0

Flights are so freaking expensive though. I'll keep checking. Yaayayyayayayayay!!!!

I'll expensive your face !

But seriously it's awesome here in summer. We can double date( no hetero) Phone Post 3.0

Drive over to the Buffalo River in AR. Rent a cabin and spend some time floating. Maybe go up north a little bit and do some trout fishing.

Z NEDCMK1 - 
Randy Marsh - 
Luncha Libre - My house bro.
Above ground pool.
Grilled hotdogs.
Hair metal blasting.

Sounds awesome! What is the catch? Phone Post 3.0

Unsafe gay sex.

Unsafe? Bitch I have two helmets and knee pads.