Where to bet on Rockhold v Bisping (UK)

Can't find anything on betfair, betfred, Ladbrokes, William Hill etc. Phone Post 3.0

William hill app has it, 4/1 for bisping Phone Post 3.0

Mmarshall1 - William hill app has it, 4/1 for bisping Phone Post 3.0
Got it thanks. Phone Post 3.0

Betfair has a market also but no liquidity just yet.
I'm guessing you will get closer to 6/1 there when the market forms fully... Phone Post 3.0

Sky has it 4/1 to one as well. I think you could do better than that though. Phone Post 3.0

Yeah I'm waiting on Ladbrokes. Better do better than 4.1 or they can fuck right off 

Betting on mma is generally only worth it if you do an accumulator. Outside of the smith/cyborg fight I don't recall seeing odds much longer than 4-1 for an outright winner Phone Post 3.0

The odds on Henderson better be good Phone Post 3.0

I've never won a mma bet for cash, so I might put a couple of quid on Rockhold so that Bisping wins. Phone Post 3.0

The Super Bean - I've never won a mma bet for cash, so I might put a couple of quid on Rockhold so that Bisping wins. Phone Post 3.0
Lol. I put 2 accumulators on UFC 196 and got 3 out of 12 fights right on one bet and 1 out of 7 on the other.

If me and you both put money on Rockhold then I'm sure we can help Bisping get that belt. Phone Post 3.0

Betfair Phone Post 3.0

I'm like the kiss of death if you end up on my bet slip, moares drew and pat cummins got ko'd in the first Phone Post 3.0

I get close all the time with crazy accumulators. I had a 10 fight accumulator with 3 of the fights outcome predictions. Only 1 of the 10 came in wrong and only because i put Nate to win by ko instead of sub. My 5 would have returned close to 10k. I won 90 last week with and 5 down. I'm definitely adding Bisping to a long play 

4/1 will be about right for this one, doubt you'll get much better than 5/1 anywhere Phone Post 3.0

Santo Amaro -

I get close all the time with crazy accumulators. I had a 10 fight accumulator with 3 of the fights outcome predictions. Only 1 of the 10 came in wrong and only because i put Nate to win by ko instead of sub. My 5 would have returned close to 10k. I won 90 last week with and 5 down. I'm definitely adding Bisping to a long play 

Right, you bet on Bisping and I will bet on Rockhold and hopefully Mike will walk away with the win. Phone Post 3.0

6.4 (just over 5/1) for Bisping currently on Betfair in the UK Phone Post 3.0

Ohmbet bro! Get a bonus on your deposit Phone Post 3.0

BonesNose - Ohmbet bro! Get a bonus on your deposit Phone Post 3.0
Just enter PAYTHEUG at the checkout for a 1% non claimable bonus. Phone Post 3.0

The Super Bean -
Santo Amaro -

Right, you bet on Bisping and I will bet on Rockhold and hopefully Mike will walk away with the win. Phone Post 3.0

Done and VU!