Where to buy Coronavirus Antibody Tests?

Homepage

is the FDA approved one but can't seem to figure out if you can buy single use.

Some articles also state that 70 different companies have signed up to do it but without FDA regs.

Does anyone know where you can buy one now, FDA or not?

How do you study for it?

In

Go ask Jimmy. He's by the dumpster behind the Waffle House. He'll take your temperature rectally, and will tell you if you have covid-19, the antibodies, or the bad-aids. It's a quick five minute test, and when he's done the answer is "Yes" 

there were a lot of home testing kid companies coming onlline but the FDA squashed them.

I No Kung Foo -

How do you study for it?

I'm offering a tutoring program through Zoom. It's a 4-week course for only $499.99. I guarantee you'll pass in one of two ways. You will either test positive for anti-bodies or you will test negative for COVID-19!

btw, I don't think FDA-approved one means what you think - it does not mean it approved for clinical use.

And Stupidnewbie points out the issue!

1 Like

Stupidnewbie -
I No Kung Foo -

How do you study for it?

I'm offering a tutoring program through Zoom. It's a 4-week course for only $499.99. I guarantee you'll pass in one of two ways. You will either test positive for anti-bodies or you will test negative for COVID-19!

Damn, it’s like you’re giving it away! 

1 Like

In. In case this thread produces something useful

Related: my friend who works in the virology field at Mt. Sinai hospital in Manhattan said that all of the current antibody tests they have are being used to screen people who will donate plasma to help patients recover. They have no extra beyond that and that testing is far more important right now than testing the masses so that’s where the resources are currently being used. I took this to mean that the antibody tests are limited and not available to the public. I’m sure with enough money and connections you could do it.

Pura Vida - 

there were a lot of home testing kid companies coming onlline but the FDA squashed them.

Sqaushed them from FDA approval or the ability to order them?

Homepage

Found one - CE approved but not FDA approved.  Gonna see what it takes.

https://www.vaulthealth.com/covid

Where you can buy a at-home COVID test right now (quick before FDA tries to knock it down)

Nigga I don’t trust that shit 

Anyone?

Road Warrior Fin -

https://www.vaulthealth.com/covid

Where you can buy a at-home COVID test right now (quick before FDA tries to knock it down)

Yeah. Quick. Buy some tests for covid.....lol

Thanks for the help fuckers! =D

According to Dr. Michael Osterholm, just about all of those you buy on the open market are unvetted and only 50% accurate.  In other words, completely useless.

Not from the CDC.

Their tests came prepackaged with the virus.

"Those practices made the tests sent to public health labs unusable because they were contaminated with the coronavirus, and produced some inconclusive results."

I No Kung Foo -

How do you study for it?

By getting covid 19.