Where to find HD NFL stream?

I have xbmc but can't find a stream that doesn't look pixelated. I've done a google search but can't find anything HD either. Can any of my brethren help?

Check out reddit/cordcutters. They should have a good current link. Phone Post 3.0

tspot1 - Check out reddit/cordcutters. They should have a good current link. Phone Post 3.0

Thank you sir I'll check it out. Vote up either way.

firstrowsports and follow greg_punzo on twitter, he posts links to games. Phone Post 3.0

atdhe has the best quality and sound, much better than firstrow

Mihow - i've never seen an HD stream of live sports
I have, but I don't see them very often. Phone Post 3.0

NflNetwork.com Phone Post 3.0

No free hd streams Phone Post

On a side note, I'm just getting into xmbc stuff. Any good add-ons that I should know about? I use sportsdevil and also the navi x. Phone Post 3.0

My iPhone is jail broken so I downloaded a tweak to trick apps into free in app purchases and it allowed me "purchase" a trial membership. Phone Post 3.0

ttt

KFP49 - On a side note, I'm just getting into xmbc stuff. Any good add-ons that I should know about? I use sportsdevil and also the navi x. Phone Post 3.0
I use primarily 1channel and Navi X. Haven't found the need for much else. Phone Post 3.0

Detachable Penis - My iPhone is jail broken so I downloaded a tweak to trick apps into free in app purchases and it allowed me "purchase" a trial membership. Phone Post 3.0
Go on... Phone Post 3.0

Xavier23 -
Detachable Penis - My iPhone is jail broken so I downloaded a tweak to trick apps into free in app purchases and it allowed me "purchase" a trial membership. Phone Post 3.0
Go on... Phone Post 3.0
Shit, I'm sorry I didn't put the name of the tweak or app! LocallAPStore is the name of the tweak and I use the NFL rewind app and "purchased" the free trial through iTunes without creating a Game Rewind log-in. Also if you use a fake location app you can watch Thursday night football in the NFL app (might be tablet only) if you set your location to the Netherlands.

To use LocallAPStore in any app click purchase then when the official iTunes warning "would you like to purchase for $XX.XX" click cancel. Then it will start to download. You might want to try it out on airplane mode or sign out of your iTunes account to make sure you don't get charged. Phone Post 3.0

^ just checked the App Store and the rewind app is online on iPads. NFL Gamepass is the exact same app but only available in other countries and is a bauble on phones. I was using it at one point going through a VPN in the Netherlands but they flagged it and it no longer works. Phone Post 3.0

Sub Phone Post

Occasionally I can find HD streams on WiziWig. Go to their live sports section and then find what you wanna watch. They have a listing of streams and next to it you can see the bitrate of the streams. Typically the HD streams require you to download software called Acestream. The Pacquiao/Rios fight was available there live in HD. Phone Post 3.0

How do you use firstrow without constant popups?

Punzo posts one HD link for Sunday 1:00 games, one for Sunday 4:00 games and the prime time Sunday night and Monday night games are all In HD Phone Post 3.0

joesonshuevos -

How do you use firstrow without constant popups?

Adblock plus on chrome seems to help. Phone Post 3.0