Where to get Nitendo Switch?

My cousin is looking for one for her hubby, but she is saying the are all sold out.  I told her not to worry, the OG has her back.  Where can they be purchased, either in real life or online?

Thanks!!!

gamefly.com had them for a couple hours today

i'd check them daily for a while. they just recently launched their console sales arm and probably have a few batches to sell you gain some market share there.

they're going for $$$ on the secondary.

There's an emulator that runs almost all the games. 

Save you 300 bucks on a crappy tablet 

My local GameStop had them but now are sold out when I checked. Probably just gotta keep checking 

Got one and the Lite at Target this weekend. Online. 

Thanks so much guys!  I passed along gamefly, gamestop and Target to her.  This might be the only thread I've ever posted on this forum where trolls haven't shown up in large dirty numbers.  What a breath of fresh air lol.  I sure appreciate it!

Good fucking luck. Been looking for months, resellers are fucking assholes hahaha. 

I see them at Target often

KingSchlong -

Thanks so much guys!  I passed along gamefly, gamestop and Target to her.  This might be the only thread I've ever posted on this forum where trolls haven't shown up in large dirty numbers.  What a breath of fresh air lol.  I sure appreciate it!

I'm not trolling man. You can play almost every game with very if any fuck ups. 

Mario odessy rules. 

Only wish it had only cause I love super Mario maker and can't use 2 on the emulator. 

Eat a can o beans and go take a shit at walmart. You findslice everything you need pwnedlakes 

1 Like

Thebonfirexm - 
KingSchlong -

I'm not trolling man. You can play almost every game with very if any fuck ups. 

Mario odessy rules. 

Only wish it had only cause I love super Mario maker and can't use 2 on the emulator. 

I know boxfire! For me I'd use an emulator, but I know she wants some neat, cute tablet. And I was wrong, she wants its for her, not for her husband lol. Thanks!

NiteProwleR - 

Eat a can o beans and go take a shit at walmart. You findslice everything you need pwnedlakes 

Yep, knew it was only a matter of time before the trash blew in lolol...

Trust me and get a limited edition one

Keep checking best buy and amazon. Got a notifcation a few days back that amazon had them in stock.

I was looking for one for a while.  I would constantly check Target online and they have an option to see the nearest store with stock.  Took me about a month to found a store near me with available stock. 

If you have time in the morning just keep checking Walmart and Target. They eventually get them, but they’ll be gone by afternoon.

Walbogs

I know this guy Matt at Gamestop

2 Likes

Hasn't that thing been out a couple years now? Why the fuck aren't they available in stores?

1 Like

FB Marketplace