Where to watch 148 in Orlando?

Besides the usual wing joints, what are some good places to catch the fight in O-Town? Somewhat family-friendly is a plus.

Sports bars are your best bet. Froggers, gators dockside, and buffalo wild wings are most family friendly. Tilted kilt is also another option if you don't want hooters or WingHouse Phone Post

Hooters Phone Post

Any of the sports bars. Phone Post

Check the Fridays on I drive right off of Sand Lake. It is 2 stories which will allow you to move away from the crowd if you want. It has been a while since I went out there so I'm not positive they are still showing.

If not, I would suggest going to BWW right next to Disney on 535. The kids & mommy can go do a million things from there...Downtown Disney, Disney fireworks @ The Contemporary 10pm, and there is also a huge mini golf place in the same development as BWW that is open late.

Theres a buffalo wild wings on I Drive and 535, Alsothe Miller's Ale house all show the fights and theres a ton of them, one on 535, Kirkman rd, Colonial, and on University if you're closer to UCF

Orlando is big...whereabouts you at man?  UCF/Eastside?  Downtown?  Tourist trap? 

Give me some more details...

grew up around UCF, i'm a military guy so this is my summer trip. I'll be staying on I-drive, just wanna avoid the tourist idiots if I can.

So....You want to avoid the tourist idiots but are staying on I-Drive?

Granted tourist idiots drive like shit cause they don't know where anything is....

But if you have a family, no one on vacation(ie tourist idiots)is going to want to get in a fight or be overly rude...

Unless they are fucking British Cunts :-)

The tourists are going to be all over I-Drive especially on a holiday weekend.  There's a Miller's Ale House down off of Sand Lake at Orange Blossom Trail (probably 6 or so miles down Sand Lake from the I-Drive intersection, make a right at OBT and it's right there on the left) that is just far enough off the beaten path to not get overrun with clowns.  Right near the Florida Mall...I've watched a couple fights there (I work in the area so if I'm stuck in the office on a Saturday I'll meet my friends there) and it was a pretty solid crowd, not too filled with dooshers and you can get out of there without dropping 2 bills on food and drinks.

Anywhere on I-Drive and you are taking your chances with dudebros and tourists who don't give a fahk about this ultimate cagefighting stuff....those places are going to be PACKED on Saturday night.  I watched BJ vs Florian on I-Drive which was a non-holiday weekend, got there at 7:30 or so and had to wait probably an hour for a table.  Crazy crazy amount of people, since this is a huge fight on a holiday weekend...yikes about trying to watch on I-Drive.

There's a cool place downtown on Pine...can't remember the name right now though. At the intersection of Pine and Magnolia. Phone Post

fuzzislipperz -  There's a cool place downtown on Pine...can't remember the name right now though. At the intersection of Pine and Magnolia. Phone Post

It's had a few names, most recently Primetime Sports Bar and Grill, closed.  For some reason that place can never stay open no matter who owns it or what they call it.  Great place to watch a game or fight though.

OP would be driving a long way to get there from I-Drive even if it were open.

Staying on I drive because I've got a free room at the Hilton. I remember the place on Pine from last year. I'll look at the Florida Mall area. Stuff changes so much down there and the last time I was down was for Earthday Birthday 19.

The two times I've been in orlando(live in west palm) when there was a fight I went to the wing house in altamonte springs, far enough from the parks that it wasn't loaded with tourists and it wasn't slammed Phone Post

Bestchrisever -  The two times I've been in orlando(live in west palm) when there was a fight I went to the wing house in altamonte springs, far enough from the parks that it wasn't loaded with tourists and it wasn't slammed Phone Post

I thought the TV situation at that Winghouse sucked.  Not many TV's, and the ones they do have by and large aren't very big.

BWW's on I Drive... take a jacket. that place is FREEZING!

Jenkem's on the reservoir

jjj2121 -
Bestchrisever -  The two times I've been in orlando(live in west palm) when there was a fight I went to the wing house in altamonte springs, far enough from the parks that it wasn't loaded with tourists and it wasn't slammed Phone Post

I thought the TV situation at that Winghouse sucked.  Not many TV's, and the ones they do have by and large aren't very big.

The wing house in altamonte was fine for tvs and there was maybe 40 people there last time I went Phone Post