Where Was Dana?

Why wasn't he at the press conference? it seems really odd. Phone Post 3.0

He had to change his underwear. He came Phone Post 3.0

lol Yeah.. you would think that was the only one he would want to be at.

WARFARE - Why wasn't he at the press conference? it seems really odd. Phone Post 3.0

Conor wants two belts and Dana's job. He'll be the first guy to put his own belt around his waist.

Apparently his boner was running out of skin so they rushed him to the hospital Phone Post 3.0

tommyNOfilter - He was doing lines with chuck in the top floor penthouse suite of the mgm
That's just it Phone Post 3.0

Who knows.. maybe he was under the podium ala Police Academy

He didn't look thrilled in the octagon after the fight,  i wonder if Conor's coach telling him he can't make 145 anymore pissed him off and he went home to rip up all of his Conor posters,  Or he was doing lines with chuck in the top floor penthouse suite of the mgm

bonnie - 
WARFARE - Why wasn't he at the press conference? it seems really odd. Phone Post 3.0

Conor wants two belts and Dana's job. He'll be the first guy to put his own belt around his waist.

This. All this stuff about Dana and Conor being close I don't get at all. I don't think Conor and Dana are close at all anymore. I think Conor is much closer to Lorenzo and Dana's ego is quite threatened by the power and influence McGregor gains with each fight and what he wants to achieve. Conor goes right past Dana and straight to Lorenxzo and there is no way that doesn't piss on Dana's chips....

This is really weird about Dana not being there - biggest fight ever, he should be crowing to the press about it. Yet no one seems to have an answer.

I agree, I expected him to be beaming away as usual when putting the belt around Conor, but he was much more subdued.
I wonder what's going on.