where was he exposed?

Joe Rogan said on his twitter that he felt Fedor was exposed, others have agreed with him. I was wondering if some of those people could elaborate on that, and say what part of his game was exposed. He looked pretty good to me, but I might think otherwise if someone makes a good point.

beep

the profused bleeding in the 1st I guess.

He was half naked!

threestars35 - the profused bleeding in the 1st I guess.

it seems that way, but I would argue that he just got hit flush and started bleeding. that happens to ALL fighters at some point in their careers, and Fedor was unfased

He was only exposed to people who have not watched him fight for the past decade.  He was rocked by Fuita, he's been cut badly in more than one fight, he's been sky slammed on his head and in each fight he came back to win.  That's what he does.

Rogan saw Fedor as calculating, not likely to make mistakes, so Fedor makes a few mistakes on the ground and against the cage in that fight he sees how he could be beaten.

That said Rogan is a faddish thinker. He's into Ubereem at the moment.

lol fedor being exposed....Fedor have been dominated numerous time (even by Hunt on the ground!!!)...but the point is that he always find a way to win.

Are fan in the USA that dumb that they think every Fedor or Anderson Silva fight should end in 2 min?..and if not, they are considered overrated.

every time i watch the fight i just think this was typical Fedor. you think you've hurt him and then you realize he is unshakable and he wins in exciting fashion.

Exposed to millions on network tv :)

quidnunc - Rogan saw Fedor as calculating, not likely to make mistakes, so Fedor makes a few mistakes on the ground and against the cage in that fight he sees how he could be beaten.

That said Rogan is a faddish thinker. He's into Ubereem at the moment.

You're not ging to hear anything positive about Fedor from Rogan or White. Not unless he comes to the UFC, then he'll be the greatest thing ever.

Rogans comments= sour grapes

Fedor has certainly been exposed as a small heavyweight with little cage experience. It's also easy to imagine that a strong wrestler like Lesnar could inflict serious damage on him early.

On the other hand Rogers showed more all-round skill than I expected from him. I was more surprised by Brett's ability than Fedor's limitations.

He was exposed as a really hard puncher.

GladiatorGannon - He was exposed as a really hard puncher.

You're not ging to hear anything positive about Fedor from Rogan or White. Not unless he comes to the UFC, then he'll be the greatest thing ever.

Rogans comments= sour grapes

That's not true. Rogan has said Fedor is a beast in the past, talking about how he manages to get up so easily from the bottom and so on.

It wouldn't be surprising if the UFC plants talking points in some fighters and personalities sometimes but I think it's just Rogan's opinion. He was boosting Overeem amidst this which doesn't help the UFC in any way as far as I can tell.

i'm still not sure what part of his game was "exposed"

bump

I think people agree with Joe... well because it's joe. lol

Fedor was exposed.. to how many people.. 3.60 million or maybe it was 1.6 million regardless Fedor was exposed to network tv

it was because fedor got hit with a few gnp punches

Crazy Zimmerman -  He was half naked!