Where were these days?

I'm not here to hate on how the UFC does business or anything, but I remember when there were 1-2 PPVs a month, 80% of which had championship fights.

Now, there are 2-4 events a month of cards that feature non-fan favorites and TUF contestants.

I remember when there were two seasons of TUF a year. Not 10 in 10 different countries. Why can't TUF just be two seasons a year in two different countries a year? Why are fans who want to keep up with fighters and what goes on in the UFC forced to find the multiple different seasons of TUF, all of which are usually on at the same time.

I still love the sport, and is still my favorite sport, but my interest level has gone down more than half since around 2013.

Just looking to get a different perspective, not some kid telling me to "gtfo faggit"

You remember 2010? What a great memory you have! Phone Post 3.0

gtfo faggit. Seriously, though. for me it's just me getting older and not being able to keep up.  I'd love to watch every card, but I just cant. I look at it as a postive thing. It's expanding all over the world.  My kids keep me updated with most of the new blood. I just don't have the time these days.

Good or bad? I don't know.. I don't want to speak out of my butt. I'm just going to roll with it and hope it goes in a positive direction.

The Loge - You remember 2010? What a great memory you have! Phone Post 3.0

2010 is included in the years before 2013. Good job using logic!

UGCTT_I_love_the_hunt - 

gtfo faggit. Seriously, though. for me it's just me getting older and not being able to keep up.  I'd love to watch every card, but I just cant. I look at it as a postive thing. It's expanding all over the world.  My kids keep me updated with most of the new blood. I just don't have the time these days.

Good or bad? I don't know.. I don't want to speak out of my butt. I'm just going to roll with it and hope it goes in a positive direction.

VU for giving me what I asked, a different perspective.

I remember when we(on this board) could only imagine Mma on television. Before Lawler/Berger there was none. I'd pay 100 bucks for 4 valetudo event videos. VHS tapes for crying out loud(just to watch fights). Fans these days, my god. Too much MMA? Wtf? You crazy.

Sorry for the rant. The excitement level is almost nonexistent compared to when we had to wait. I used to get so amped up for a live show. Its different now. Maybe cuz, like you said too much. I dunno. Feeling old now.

TS has a great point. Right now the UFC was banking on popularity of the sport. People watch Monday Night Football regardless of the team right? Well that plan for the UFC has failed and they fear regression but it may be the only way.