Where will Conor rank if he isn't a fw?

He's currently in the top 10 above Aldo and Edgar in several pound for pound lists. If he never defends the belt and moves to lightweight, where would they rank him? I still see him as an elite fighter, but he is looking at fights at higher weights. Phone Post 3.0

He doesn't.

About three fiddy

Conor is a top 10 LW, maybe top 5.

The fight with Nate told us what we needed to know about how he would do if he moved up. Phone Post 3.0

He's not top any pound for pound list he's only really beaten Aldo and Mendes. He hasn't been around long enough hasn't accomplished a title defense yet either Phone Post 3.0

Fahqhard - I Don't think he is quite in the top 10 lw.. for sure top 15 lw . That's the only place he ranks Phone Post 3.0
A bit harsh don't you think?

He beat Porier like a drum and he s top 10 Phone Post 3.0

He hasn't fought at 155 in the UFC.

Should be ranked outside the top 10 IMO Phone Post 3.0

I honesty think he is top 10 at lightweight, but shouldn't be champ at fw if hes fighting twice without defending his belt. Phone Post 3.0

P4p really should be about achievements not about what some random reporter thinks you are capable of. Phone Post 3.0

Shy Guy - Conor is a top 10 LW, maybe top 5.

The fight with Nate told us what we needed to know about how he would do if he moved up. Phone Post 3.0
Considering #5 beat that ass, I'd say it told us he's no better than 6th. Phone Post 3.0

If he's fighting in 3 weight classes , champion in one, then he deserves to be noted in the P4P rankings no higher than # 15 though . Phone Post 3.0

scrapdo -
Shy Guy - Conor is a top 10 LW, maybe top 5.

Considering #5 beat that ass, I'd say it told us he's no better than 6th. Phone Post 3.0
#5 also beat #3s ass though in real rankings nates higher and mcgregor would probably be around #5 imo Phone Post 3.0

The thing with Conor is, he can punch, and is an above average finisher...so there's always a chance that he lands a big shot against a guy like RDA or Cowboy, and people go nuts over him saying he's the best ever, but I think the longer he fights, the less impressive he'll look. The current top 8 at 155 are RDA, Khabib, Alvarez, Ferguson, Cerrone, Diaz, Barboza and Pettis. That's a fucking murderers row of talent, and if he loses to Diaz again, he's going to have to beat guys like that if he wants a shot at the belt.

Even if the UFC gives him special treatment and gives him an "easy" road back to a title shot after 2 wins at 155...who are the 2 guys he beats in a row from that group?