where yuo at epwar

where you at son why you dick tuckin after mmalogec dropped a lode on yur internet face you chip Phone Post 3.0

in

Huh?

epwar - 

Huh?

waht you got to say bout UFC 172 prelim pulin in nerely double what you was sayin yestadary son???  aint seein you bringin shit to shit bout it after MMALOGC done alphad up gainst u son.  what you got to say bout it

EddiePain420 - i dont know what this is...but i like it!

this isbout alphaing up son.  epwar done run his mouth of but aint got shit to back it up then he dick tucks and act like notthin happen.  you caint step up then step down on teh interanet son dont work that way.  

wheree you at epwar

MMOZ - 
epwar -

Huh?

Don't be scared homie!

I have no idea what's going on. Phone Post 3.0

Me too.

It's made even worse as Let me bang bro is one of only two people on my ignore list.  I can see the first post but after that can't see what he says.  I'm gonna guess it is something illogial with lots of spelling errors (per Zuffa's agreement for that fake account).

Yes. Yes it is Phone Post

this chip cant handle the heatt im bringingg son he caint even face up.  beta chip son

Haha Phone Post 3.0

Epwar shut down by a del taco employee Phone Post 3.0

teamquestnorth - Epwar shut down by a del taco employee Phone Post 3.0

dione serve epwar anotther steamy burrito son.  thaaht chip aint got shit

teamquestnorth - Epwar shut down by a del taco employee Phone Post 3.0
Lol Phone Post 3.0

I always miss the fun... Phone Post 3.0

epwar -
MMOZ - 
epwar -

Huh?

Don't be scared homie!

Me too.

It's made even worse as Let me bang bro is one of only two people on my ignore list.  I can see the first post but after that can't see what he says.  I'm gonna guess it is something illogial with lots of spelling errors (per Zuffa's agreement for that fake account).

You actually use that ignore button? Phone Post 3.0

Let me bang bro -

this chip cant handle the heatt im bringingg son he caint even face up.  beta chip son

Please just stop posting.... Phone Post 3.0

yellow wrkahlc is dead - 
epwar -
MMOZ - 
epwar -

Huh?

Don't be scared homie!

Me too.

You actually use that ignore button? Phone Post 3.0

Just on two folks - Let me bang bro and Chris27.  The idiocy of everyone else I can handle.

That's good, I'd hate for you to miss me threads. Phone Post 3.0

FUk bithc u shitn bitchs fuwqx shiter!

werer you at son