where's hellby hansen? retired?

Thatsjustlikeyouropinionman - 

And how is not going to the best mma org and fighting the best in the world "balls and honor"? Phone Post

He had just signed a new contract with PRIDE before Zuffa bought the company and when Zuffa were transferring the contracts they cut his contract in half, only offering him half of what he originally signed with PRIDE.  Obviously he didnt take too kindly to this and basically told them to go fuck themselves which is why we have never seen him in the UFC.

HE would be a nice addition to the FW div but dont think the UFC is interested and he has said he wont sign with them.

Bellator would be a good option or OneFC.

I would love to see him in One Fc as well Phone Post

he would fight in the UFC im sure

EckY - 

And how is not going to the best mma org and fighting the best in the world "balls and honor"? Phone Post

He had just signed a new contract with PRIDE before Zuffa bought the company and when Zuffa were transferring the contracts they cut his contract in half, only offering him half of what he originally signed with PRIDE.  Obviously he didnt take too kindly to this and basically told them to go fuck themselves which is why we have never seen him in the UFC.

This.

Hansen is the type of guy who is all about respect and he felt disgusted by the UFC offering him 50% less than he was contracted for.

^I would also love to see him in the UFC. The guy has never been in a boring fight.

With that said, I think there's some bridges burned pretty badly from both sides and it would probably require UFC to apologize Hansen, which isn't gonna happen in a million years.

Hellboy on UFC:

"I would fight any one of the UFC lightweights, but the problem is that I will never put my foot in the octagon after they (UFC) tried to be funny. I would rather have bleeding hemorrhoids than fight for the UFC. The Japanese MMA audience is the best in the world. They make magic! I would rather have one true Japanese MMA supporter than one million fake mainstream supporters that will turn their back on you as soon as you lose a fight. I don't care about things that are mainstream."

He might not do well in a CAGE and is more suited to Ring.

Ryann Von Doom -
Thatsjustlikeyouropinionman -
Mdson -
EckY - 
Thatsjustlikeyouropinionman -  And how is not going to the best mma org and fighting the best in the world "balls and honor"? Phone Post

This.

Hansen is the type of guy who is all about respect and he felt disgusted by the UFC offering him 50% less than he was contracted for.

I can understand where he's coming from with that but it's been 6 years. Overeem, Barnett, Melendez, all these guys are finally coming to the UFC. Hansen should do the same. And I only say this as a fan because it's not very fun to see him "waste" time in shootboxing and the likes when he could be making good money and earning some fame. My 2 cents. Phone Post

So? He stuck to his guns and said fuck you to zuffa. What does it matter if some 40yo virgin in his basement makes the comments of "he needs to prove himself in the ufc!!!" Phone Post

I have a feeling I'm going to kill you one day Phone Post

You can get arrested for a statement like that you know...And definitely banned.

Make death threats on the internet is a FEDERAL CRIME.

Comprende you pos?

Guess whose IP addresses and a screenshot are gonna find their way into an email soon................?

Maybe you should permanently disappear from the UG now...

And damn, Haul, you're a pussy. It's obviously a joke between me and Ryan so fuck off with your lady like replies. Phone Post

Really?

Hey RVD? This guy a friend of yours? You two fellas just joking around?

fightsfan - He might not do well in a CAGE and is more suited to Ring.

Might be too late into his career to change and get used to the cage.

I wish he would bury the hatchet with Zuffa and sign. Hansen has some of the most entertaining grappling in mma, not even mentioning his power on the feet.

anunaki - I think may get wressle fucked by a mid carder honestly. His best days are behind him

But it would be great to see him ok somebody in the octagon Phone Post

Yeah, the fight vid damnsevern posted for us (vtfu btw) did not look like a fighter that could compete against mid level ufc guys. Phone Post