Where's Johny Hendricks?

Did Costa completely steal his soul and get cut? I watched UFC 217 again the other night (great event!) and Johny had hardly anything for Costa, even though he showed alot of heart. 

The Brazilian Jouban 2.0 is a monster. 

Just going by the odds, I'd say he's probably at a steakhouse somewhere in Texas or Oklahoma.

^^^ so sloppy

Mustard Tiger - ^^^ so sloppy

I know, terrible how he is holding that dang burger, it's not a burrito...

I See Bellator In His Future

Ran into Johny Hendricks in Las Vegas today. He's spending time at UFC PI, strength and conditioning and nutrition planning. Not even signed to UFC right now, but they invited him out. He's considering 170 again. Believes he has plenty left.

— Brett Okamoto (@bokamotoESPN) March 7, 2018
ramaham -

Can you tell what that green thing is in that burger? It looks like a fuxkin tortilla.

eating

Mustard Tiger - 
ramaham -

Can you tell what that green thing is in that burger? It looks like a fuxkin tortilla.

Correct. His nutritionist told him to eat more vegetables, so he wrapped his double bacon cheeseburger in a spinach tortilla.

Ate his way out of the ufc.  Too bad seemed like a nice guy and enjoyed his fights

Johnny Hendricks vs Matt Stony in an eating competition, coming to Youtube soon as fuck

Mustard Tiger -
ramaham -

Half a head of lettuce? 

Some say Pizza Hut  others say Burger King,   He should roided out to 300 pounds an join Rizin

OCMikey -

Holy shit, first time I've seen this, that's crazy!!

OCMikey -

Looks like the bad guy from true lies

Pre-USADA

Hope he finds his way. Seems like a cool dude.