Where's Johny Hendricks?

snookerbank - 

Hope he finds his way. Seems like a cool dude.

I think he knows how to get to Waffle House, he doesn’t need encouragement.

snookerbank -

Hope he finds his way. Seems like a cool dude.

Hope he finds his way to some Cung Le lighting in Rizin

All I ask is one no-shame beast to open the door and go from UFC to Rizin with an extra 20 lbs of muscle just angry and veiny as fuck.

OCMikey -

All I ask is one no-shame beast to open the door and go from UFC to Rizin with an extra 20 lbs of muscle just angry and veiny as fuck.

That's what I'm saying! Can you imagine 300 pound Big Rig dropping bombs Tank Abbott 2.0 style.   Yes please

Bukkaked by Bombers -
OCMikey -

That's what I'm saying! Can you imagine 300 pound Big Rig dropping bombs Tank Abbott 2.0 style.   Yes please

This is what we need! Gorilla Hendricks headbutting and head stomping motherfuckers into submission. On every type of juice that's available. Let's make him our guinea pig with a blood pressure of 240/130. All we need is for Johny to agree.

OCMikey -

i love chalkdust in my food, genius idea.

OCMikey -
Bukkaked by Bombers -
OCMikey -

This is what we need! Gorilla Hendricks headbutting and head stomping motherfuckers into submission. On every type of juice that's available. Let's make him our guinea pig with a blood pressure of 240/130. All we need is for Johny to agree.

Reality: 300lbs juiced hendricks ends up as tenative and terrible as he has been over the last 4 years and gets KTFO by hong man choi

RightHandOfDOOM -
OCMikey -
Bukkaked by Bombers -
OCMikey -

Reality: 300lbs juiced hendricks ends up as tenative and terrible as he has been over the last 4 years and gets KTFO by hong man choi

A roided Hendricks wouldn't be tenative. He would be Wanderlei Silva 2.0

WrestlingSucks -
RightHandOfDOOM -
OCMikey -
Bukkaked by Bombers -
OCMikey -

Just look at Hendricks 1.0 to see what he would be like 

dude is a straight up weirdo

WrestlingSucks -
RightHandOfDOOM -
OCMikey -
Bukkaked by Bombers -
OCMikey -

If he were on the juice again, I fear he'd only give 70%.

WrestlingSucks -
RightHandOfDOOM -
OCMikey -
Bukkaked by Bombers -
OCMikey -

doubt it, what might have once been a mental lapse due to lack of roids im nearly sure has rewritten his overall fight or flight decision making ability.

he will be 300lbs and look like rulon gardener did against yoshida.

If I had to put money on it I'd say golden corral.

Usada retired him