Where's Rara been?

Has she even posted on here after that trainwreck
"autograph thread"?

Does anyone know how she got into MMA in the 1st place?

signing autographs.. duh.

groupie

I'm right here! Just got back from Minneapolis and had a blast. You shoulda been there I was signing autographs ;)

i heard about the autograph thread... where it be at?

RARA, whu'HAPPUN?

I feel honored to post on the same thread as the "Queen of the UG".

MissRARA - I'm right here! Just got back from Minneapolis and had a blast. You shoulda been there I was signing autographs ;)

way to go RARA, rollin' with the punches!

lol, you may be the Queen of the UG afterall!

^stfu

what autograph thread???

JimmersonzGlove - Rara...no disrespect meant at all, but were you the one who deleted that thread?

No, I was not.

RARA how was the lineup on the Autograph signing?

I would have gone just to suckle those milk pillows...

Lets get this straight everybody.

Rara is good people but Momita is queen of the UG always has been always will be!

Now STFU with this Rara is queen of the UG bullshit!

DonkeyPunch530 - RARA how was the lineup on the Autograph signing?

I would have gone just to suckle those milk pillows...

I didn't sign at all on Saturday because I was running around everywhere and on Sunday towards the end of IMMAE I signed for about 30 minutes still running around everywhere. A couple of UGers came up for a photo but the best part was the little boys who wanted photos and autographs with Drea and I, too shy to take pictures thinking we're some celebrities because they see our photo on the Fight Chix banners... it was cute... way cute! :)

Master Daniel Son she said she was the Queen, there was a thread to prove it, use your blue name and do your research Son!

ps I love that RARA article, and she once gave me a chubby just from a hug...

"I didn't sign at all on Saturday because I was running around everywhere and on Sunday towards the end of IMMAE I signed for about 30 minutes still running around everywhere. A couple of UGers came up for a photo but the best part was the little boys who wanted photos and autographs with Drea and I, too shy to take pictures thinking we're some celebrities because they see our photo on the Fight Chix banners... it was cute... way cute! :)"

damn I wish I would have gone now...can you mail me a 8 x 10 glossy with a red lipstick kiss and a personal note to DonkeyKick916? I went to your first show!

ps you didnt give me a chubby, my GF wore my peter out that day/night so that was a big lie but you are still cute as a button...

RaRa, thanks for letting me take a pic with you Saturday night, your even more beautiful in person.

DonkeyPunch530 - "I didn't sign at all on Saturday because I was running around everywhere and on Sunday towards the end of IMMAE I signed for about 30 minutes still running around everywhere. A couple of UGers came up for a photo but the best part was the little boys who wanted photos and autographs with Drea and I, too shy to take pictures thinking we're some celebrities because they see our photo on the Fight Chix banners... it was cute... way cute! :)"

damn I wish I would have gone now...can you mail me a 8 x 10 glossy with a red lipstick kiss and a personal note to DonkeyKick916? I went to your first show!

ps you didnt give me a chubby, my GF wore my peter out that day/night so that was a big lie but you are still cute as a button...

Sure! I'll be sure to sign one XOXO with MAC Cherry Lipgloss and spray perfume on the photo too ;)

brave05 - RaRa, thanks for letting me take a pic with you Saturday night, your even more beautiful in person.

Awwwwwww thank you! I really appreciate it. You're gonna have to send me the picture!... unless it was taken on Tracy's camera. :)