Where's the Bisping hate now?

Eat your words. Phone Post

I still hate him and he still hasn't beat anyone in the top 10

2mmafreaks - I still hate him and he still hasn't beat anyone in the top 10

Still hate him Phone Post

12-6 elbows toward the end of the round.

Most people hate his personality, not his skill.

Example: Blaming Rogan for his outburst at the weigh ins. Phone Post

Sylaarr - Eat your words. Phone Post

you really aren't very bright. People don't dislike the guy because the way he fights.

you thinking that is pretty telling though

Still hate him he is a cheating bastard, 12-6 elbows and attempted to head kick him on the ground he also never beat a top 10 guy Phone Post

Humphrey - 
Sylaarr - Eat your words. Phone Post

you really aren't very bright. People don't dislike the guy because the way he fights.

you thinking that is pretty telling though

My question is 'where is the Bisping like now'?

Outlaw'd by Lytle - None of them hate him, it's the American culture. They want everything to be a drama; they need a good guy and a bad guy.

I went to the cinema a few times in America and they were booing at bad guys during the film!!

They're hilariously daft people. Good fun though. Phone Post

You got it. All 260 million Americans are all exactly the same. Brilliant observation. Phone Post

Anyone who thinks that fight proved that Bisping can beat top ten fighters, let alone belong in the same cage with Silva are as deluded as Bisping thinking he "consistently proves" that he's "one of the best in the world."

The guy is a good fighter, but certainly not an elite top ten fighter and a gatekeeper at best.

Jmart760 -
Outlaw'd by Lytle - None of them hate him, it's the American culture. They want everything to be a drama; they need a good guy and a bad guy.

I went to the cinema a few times in America and they were booing at bad guys during the film!!

You got it. All 260 million Americans are all exactly the same. Brilliant observation. Phone Post

He is just a troll. Ignore him. Phone Post

Bufenboper -  Still hate him Phone Post
I will pay to see him fight everytime....just for the chance to see a repeat of the Hendo soul sucking KO of death.

Outlaw'd by Lytle - 
Rucking Fetard - Still hate him he is a cheating bastard, 12-6 elbows and attempted to head kick him on the ground he also never beat a top 10 guy Phone Post
That kick was aimed head height. There was no chance it could've hit a grounded opponent.

Mike was anticipating Miller being on his feet. Nice try though buddy.

How do you feel about Millers illegal headbut and eye pokes?

Try not to be so biased in future champ. Don't let the hate blind you to the truth. Phone Post
Obvious accidents vs. Your hero who throws intentional illegal strikes on multiple occassions?

Outlaw'd by Lytle -
LayNprayNINJA -
Outlaw'd by Lytle - 
Rucking Fetard - Still hate him he is a cheating bastard, 12-6 elbows and attempted to head kick him on the ground he also never beat a top 10 guy Phone Post
That kick was aimed head height. There was no chance it could've hit a grounded opponent.

Mike was anticipating Miller being on his feet. Nice try though buddy.

How do you feel about Millers illegal headbut and eye pokes?

Try not to be so biased in future champ. Don't let the hate blind you to the truth. Phone Post
Obvious accidents vs. Your hero who throws intentional illegal strikes on multiple occassions?

Sure they were accidental. Lol. Phone Post

I was surprised that Bisping attempted a head kick when Mayhem was clearly on a knee. Phone Post

Total idiots then? Phone Post

Bat21 -
2mmafreaks - I still hate him and he still hasn't beat anyone in the top 10

Still hate him.
He beat an adreline dumped Mayhem. Neither of them are ready for Silva Phone Post

Bisping actually acted like a professional last night. As you can see there is little hate unless it's deserved. Thus should make you realize all the other hate was warranted OP. Now you just look like a dick. Phone Post

2mmafreaks - I still hate him and he still hasn't beat anyone in the top 10

. Phone Post