Wheres this global warming I keep hearing about?

High today is 63!

Its mid june and we have had 2 days where it hit 80! 

Any other areas stupid cold so far this year?

2 Likes

Yup the Pepsi in my fridge is also cold today, these scientists must all be some crazy liberals with TDS, that can be the only explanation. 

2 Likes
Balls Mahoney -

Yup the Pepsi in my fridge is also cold today, these scientists must all be some crazy liberals with TDS, that can be the only explanation. 

I am not claiming global warming does not exist, I am complaining that it is stupid cold and some global warming would be appreciated at the moment. 

5 Likes

Last year we already had like 30 days above 90 by this point. So I guess global warming ended last year. 

I'm in Michigan too, this year sucks. My yard is a pond with all the rain

Lots of rain and low temps in Chicago.

It's crazy hot around the equator. :( And it's getting hotter every year.

1 Like

Remember, they changed the term "global warming" to "climate change" for a reason....

its bullshit. it's the fucking carbon cycle of the earth which is naturally occurring. it's some bullshit cash grab . someone's benefiting from the  nonsense somewhere.

Passive Jay -
Balls Mahoney -

I am not claiming global warming does not exist, I am complaining that it is stupid cold and some global warming would be appreciated at the moment. 

As soon as global warming was proven to be BS because we're in a cooling cycle, they changed the language. This is a common tactic of the left and the reason people don't trust them. Instead of trying to shove "climate change" down my throat, why don't you take the time to rationally explain your position? I wonder this about the left all the time because I think a lot more people would actually listen to what they had to say if they did. Peter Yang is a perfect example of this. I might not agree with everything he has to say, but I did not have a problem listening to him on more than one occasion because he acts rational, intelligently explains his positions and does not come across as someone that's trying to force his agenda upon you. But most of the left will continue to do what they've done throughout history and that is use Soviet style tactics to get their way. That's what they've done with the global warming / climate change nonsense from the very beginning and that's why a lot of people automatically tune them out.

1 Like

They're hiding it in the ozone hole where they keep the acid rain and 70's ice age.

1 Like
BZtown10 -

When the Left gets something wrong, they act in one of two ways.

They double down or they try to quietly pretend they never acted.

In the case of global climate change, they've chosen to do both. For example, Ocasio-Cortez doubled down on the global climate farce. She predicted on record that Earth has but twelve more years, at least its human inhabitants. Then she quietly walked her statement back.

A

Glacier National Park chose the latter of the cover-ups. Currently, Glacier National Park pretends that its cries of glaciers disappearing never occurred. But here is the propaganda video produced by National Geographic in 2012 that won't allow them to live down the lie

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ur4I8tYnxP4

And vaccines are secretly mind controlling devices, and evolution is a sham perpetrated by a cabal of Godless scientissts, and the earth is really flat. You go girl, keep spreading the truth!

1 Like

"FEAR! Step right up and get your FEAR... pick your poison - we've got Iran... we've got Russia.... and the ice-cap-meltingly good GLOBAL WARMING..... (While stocks last)...."

2 Likes
DaddyO4 - Remember, they changed the term "global warming" to "climate change" for a reason....

That's because actual elected senators bring snowballs to Congress and ask "where's the global warming?" It was a term that seemed to confused the weaker minded.

ksacs revenge -
DaddyO4 - Remember, they changed the term "global warming" to "climate change" for a reason....

That's because actual elected senators bring snowballs to Congress and ask "where's the global warming?" It was a term that seemed to confused the weaker minded.

This. The reason they changed the term is called science. When they learned more they realized climate change was a better term. The trend is higher average temps globally, but that will lead to cooling effects in certain regions. 

BZtown10 -

When the Left gets something wrong, they act in one of two ways.

They double down or they try to quietly pretend they never acted.

In the case of global climate change, they've chosen to do both. For example, Ocasio-Cortez doubled down on the global climate farce. She predicted on record that Earth has but twelve more years, at least its human inhabitants. Then she quietly walked her statement back.

A

Glacier National Park chose the latter of the cover-ups. Currently, Glacier National Park pretends that its cries of glaciers disappearing never occurred. But here is the propaganda video produced by National Geographic in 2012 that won't allow them to live down the lie

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ur4I8tYnxP4

One idiot doesn't get to define the validity of scientific research.

GNP are definitely concerned about climate change on their site, so I don't know what you're talking about.

https://www.nps.gov/glac/getinvolved/how-to-reduce-your-carbon-footprint.htm

lol i should have known better to put a political talking point in my thread title. I just wanted to complain about the cold and see if the rest of you are having the same issues!

ironbelly -

its bullshit. it's the fucking carbon cycle of the earth which is naturally occurring. it's some bullshit cash grab . someone's benefiting from the  nonsense somewhere.

If you look at the level of carbon dioxide in the atmosphere you'll see a spike the last hundred years that has no comparison for hundreds of thousands of years.

Just because some people try to do a cash grab doesn't mean the scientific basis isn't there.