Where's TJ Grant at?

Hasn't fought since May last year and not a peep about him lately. Is he still dealing with the concussion?

He's working out, has a day job and isn't set to return just yet.

I read an interview somewhere recently and do not recall the source. Phone Post 3.0

That sucks. Hope to see him back in the mix soon.

Yup still recovering from it, doesn't spar but trains still I think I read Phone Post 3.0

JeffersonDArcyChoke - He's working out, has a day job and isn't set to return just yet.

I read an interview somewhere recently and do not recall the source. Phone Post 3.0
Want he gonna fight for the tittle recently? Phone Post 3.0

Drinking booze and smoking dope with Ricky.

Gerbacio - 
JeffersonDArcyChoke - He's working out, has a day job and isn't set to return just yet.

Want he gonna fight for the tittle recently? Phone Post 3.0

was next inline, card was set and he got concussed during BJJ sparing if i remember correctly, been gone ever since.

does he get paid leave or some shit? hope hes doin alright, seems like forever since he fought, dude was exciting, hope he comes back soon, concussions are a mother fucker, had a car accident a while back and smacked my head on the roof, hospital said i was concussed, had monster daily headaches that practically immobilized me, no idea how hes doing but that shit can really fuck up your life.

the brain is a cruel mistress. treat it well or it can fuck your shit up, long term. that being said, time foe 'nother beer. hahaHAha.ha.ha.haha.ha.