Which airbike brand and model is best?

It seems like Airdyne, Rogue Echo, and the Assualt air bike are the big three. And between them, there are different models.

Is one notably better than another? Is one model the way to go? I have a Concept 2 rower, this would be used in addition. I like to buy “best value” or “best all-around” over cheapest or most tricked out, generally speaking. That sweet spot. Is there one with these?

2 Likes

The Airdyne AD6, the Echo, and the Assault are all about the same price too. $700, $745, and $700, respectively.

It’s as good of a workout you can get and 1/4 of the price of those glorified stationary bikes with TVs attached to them.

You probably can’t go wrong with any of the options you listed.

1 Like

yeah my BIL/SIL have a Pelaton. I figured between the rower, the bike, the Rogue jammer, and running shoes I am still in for less than they are. And that is before the monthly subscription

I am thinking the Echo based on online reading but hoping for some real-world feedback

I think any are good.

1 Like

I was literally going to make the same thread today! I been looking at the 1000$ Airdyne and the 700$ assault . Leaning towards the assault if it is built well.

1 Like

I bought the Rogue Echo around 1 month ago. It’s made very well and easy to put together.
I underestimated the work out. It can be hell

2 Likes

I did some reading last night and I’m leaning towards the Rogue Echo

1 Like

Lol without a doubt

I’m picturing a circuit of pull-ups, push-ups, rowing, air bike, walk/run. Big ass fan and a loud speaker blasting Taylor Swift and Fleetwood Mac

1 Like

I bought the Rogue and I’m very happy with it. My friend who owns gym says the Airdyne is superior due to chain vs belt. He rides like a demon so it may take expert level to tell the difference.

The rogue echo is very popular over at r/homegym.
Maybe head there and ask this question

1 Like

I have an Air Assault and if I had to do it again I would buy the Rogue.

It is smoother and built better with way less wobble.

2 Likes

Funny because the few articles I read said the exact opposite. I have no idea but just interesting. Maybe personal preference?

That would involve creating a Reddit account lol. But good idea, I can certainly read some posts there. Thanks

I have a Rogue echo and it’s bulletproof. It feels 10x more sturdy than the airdyne, and it is quieter imo

1 Like

I love AirDynes so much I think about them when I pee, but I’ve never used a Rogue so can’t compare.

2 Likes

I have the Airdyne AD7 which goes for $1000 and I love it. I ride it every day (only missed days when I’m away on vacation). My conditioning is so much better than it was 10 months ago when I started.

I haven’t tried any of the Airdyne’s competitors so I can’t offer anything with respect to a comparison, but I do love the AD7.

1 Like

I only browse. I’ve been banned site wide from reddit

1 Like

I make it a policy to buy everything that Kirik thinks about when he’s peeing. Let’s just say that I have a lot of great stuff.

1 Like