Which are you in Bank Robbing Crew?

As in the movie Heat, which would you be? The brains who gets the jobs and decides if the risk is worth the reward, the technical guy who figures out how to wire the cameras and alarms to turn themselves off during the robbery, the getaway driver or the shooter who outguns the cops?

You think this is somehow manlier than "Which Sex In The City Girl Are You?" don't you?

1 Like

I Would assume most OGers would be this guy....

https://media.giphy.com/media/LBRAvL38bKUrm/giphy.gif

1 Like

Me? I worry.

brains/tech/utility guy. 

I am kind of a pessimist when it comes to all things shady. I find the problems in plans to easy and raise all the difficult questions.

You're not smarter than the cops, although you can be depriorized to the point of being ignored. 

Bank Robbery is also an automatic Federal Issue. So Barney Fife will never be on the case,

I'm a Project Manager so I also bid/decide if we should bid jobs. I'd like to think I'd be the brains, but I'm also very cautious, so I'd probably pass on all but the most likely to succeed jobs. I don't know if I'd ever find a job worth the risk though. 

Im a pussy when it comes to crime. 

I think it'd be more fun to be the shooter, but I know I'd be best at being the getaway driver.  I have one instance where I succesfully outran the cops.

1 Like

Id be the guy singing to the feds the second i caught wind of it.  

If i remember my street rhymes right, it goes....

Snitches get bitches

Or some shit

Be the guy that walked away and lived happily ever after. 

I guess I would have to be the planner cause I sure as shit aren't any of the other guys. haha.

Soup and Beer -

Also, there is a lot of speculation that Patrick Stewart will be killed off at the end of season one.  He just costs too much money.  They are using him as a way to get everyone watching the show and hope it's enough to carry over into season 2.  They will then change the name of the ship to Picard.

I heard it was going to be a short run of a series. Calling Stewart too expensive is like thinking fixing your car is too expensive. You can't afford not to. 

We'll probably see Wesley Crusher make an appearance since Picard was a father figure to him and the connection to his fathers death. 

Itll be interesting to see if there is still an Enterpise with Riker at the helm. 

hjr2 -
Soup and Beer -

Also, there is a lot of speculation that Patrick Stewart will be killed off at the end of season one.  He just costs too much money.  They are using him as a way to get everyone watching the show and hope it's enough to carry over into season 2.  They will then change the name of the ship to Picard.

I heard it was going to be a short run of a series. Calling Stewart too expensive is like thinking fixing your car is too expensive. You can't afford not to. 

We'll probably see Wesley Crusher make an appearance since Picard was a father figure to him and the connection to his fathers death. 

Itll be interesting to see if there is still an Enterpise with Riker at the helm. 

Didn't Riker transfer to the Titan with Troi at the end of Nemesis?

Definitely the wildcard 

Driver. I'll get us out of town and lose the cops, but you'll probably need a new pair of underoos when we get to the switch car.

I'm the shooter as long as I get to wear my fedora.

1 Like
B Sharps -

I Would assume most OGers would be this guy....

https://media.giphy.com/media/LBRAvL38bKUrm/giphy.gif

Bitch please, most OGers are this dude:

DaveFu -

Bank Robbery is also an automatic Federal Issue. So Barney Fife will never be on the case,

If it's fdic insured

so I hear 

I'm a black belt in driving, so, need I say more?