Which celebrity would make a good MMA fighter?

chris80cent -
FryedTakayama -
OnlyTheStrongSurvive - Kevin James

I read on Helwani's twitter that he's going to be walking out and cornering Mayhem

It could be true, kev trains with a bunch of guys and he's at tons of ufc's. Phone Post

That would be both awesome and hilarious. Imagine him yelling instructions to Mayhem during the fight haha. With his loud voice and the small size of the venue it would be perfect! Phone Post

Joe Hogan.

chris80cent - 
EvilMaster - Most actors are faggots though.

/thread
This is ridiculously true. I know a dude who was on set with Russell crowe and said he is literally the biggest bitch you'd ever meet. Phone Post

I love the experts on here.

TheRealJoker -  Oleg Taktarov Phone Post

This.

Kevin Peter Hall (RIP), he played the alien in Predator. Former basketball player and probably reach-wise a good fit against JBJ ... assuming he got some training of course.

To be an MMA fighter you need balls, and after having worked in the entertainemnt industry and gotten to know actors, I can pretty much say that 99.9% of today's celebrities would come out of an octagon screaming asking for a makeup touchup and a publicist.  Some guys can play tough, but aren't...

But if we aren't talking current, I'll go with Bruce Lee.

Brad Pitt from Snatch or FightClub duh or maybe Vinnie Jones as well he used to be a rugby player but I think there is a video on youtube of him getting beat up in a bar Phone Post

Michael Clarke Duncan

Wow really everyone? You all die by roundhouse kick to the heart. Answer: Chuck Norris Phone Post

Ed O'Ross. Former Golden Gloves boxer.

Tony Danza /thread

He was a college wrestler and boxed professionally. He had a pretty good record and won all of his fights by knockout.

His sprawl and brawl could have been legendary.

Denzel Washington from "Training Day."

Channing Tatum
Michael Jai White Phone Post

Prime Charles Bronson
Chuck Norris (at any age from 1970- present)
Dexter Morgan ( if he can cut to 145 would choke out aldo IMHO )
Mickey rourke
Zdeno charra
Prime Bo Jackson ( Bo knows fighting) Phone Post

Dwayne Johnson Phone Post

Oh yeah, Mickey Rourke would be a good choice...

Kliquid - Denzel Washington from "Training Day."<br type="_moz" />

Also don't forget "The Hurricane"

Tony Danza!

FryedTakayama -
Kliquid - Denzel Washington from "Training Day."<br type="_moz" />

Also don't forget "The Hurricane"

He could of champion of the world. Phone Post