Which comics do you actively read?

I cut back this last year because i was spending too much. it's just 3 titles now.

Hulk

Daredevil

Spawn

The Walking Dead is one of the best comics out right now. It's zombie horror in the Romero tradition, but focuses on the survival of a small group of people living in a world overrun by zombies.

It's published by Image and is out in TPB now. Buy it!

awesome

Active series (in no particular order):

Batgirl, Birds of Prey (highly recommended), Astonishing X-Men, New X-Men, Uncanny X-Men, Wolverine, X-Men, Blade of the Immortal (highly recommended), Spawn, Kabuki (highly recommended)

Limited Series, Collected trades, and one-shots:

Identity Crisis (highly recommended), Nightwing: Year One, Jubilee, Stormbreaker: The Saga of Beta Ray Bill, Shadow Star, Ranma 1/2, Seraphic Feather

I was reading some Top Ten titles.

Wolverine, Punisher, Batman, G.I. Joe vs. Transformers.

DETRIMEBT MY BROTHER!!!!....i've been preaching the walking dead for a month now and no one has been listening......

Hellblazer when I can get time.

used to follow X-Factor and Sand man regularly.

My current pull list is:

Street Fighter

Cable & Deadpool

District X

Madrox

Marvel Knights: Spider-man

New X-men

Forsaken

The Walking Dead

Given another couple of issues, I'll probably add Dark Stalkers, Ultimates, and New Avengers to the list.

Fuck i buy alot.

The Flash, Detective Comics, Batman, Superman, JSA, JLA, 100 Bullets, Angel Town, Green Lantern Rebirth, Identity Crisis, Aquaman, Wolverine, District X, The Punisher, Wanted, Supreme Power, Doctor Spectrum, Superman/Batman, New Avengers, Marvel Knights Spiderman, Amazing Spiderman, The Ultimates, She-Hulk, Hard Time, Teen Titans, The Grey Area and at least five to eight others i can't even think about right now.

The shit gets expensive.

Can anyone recommend anything that they say is a must have? I've heard that the Walking Dead is good i just hate picking up comics when they are in the middle of an arc and i can't find the back issues to help me understand what is going on.

I forgot to add The Red Star - amazing comic

Anyone reading Outsiders?

I dropped Outsiders after the first 6 issues. It just wasn't working for me. From what I've heard since then, and take this with a grain of salt, is that Winnick has hit every stereotype with a sledgehammer. Arsenal bangs anything that moves and breathes, Nightwing is Batman Jr (all pissed off, alienating everyone), etc....

Can anyone recommend anything that they say is a must have? I've heard that the Walking Dead is good i just hate picking up comics when they are in the middle of an arc and i can't find the back issues to help me understand what is going on.

The walking Dead has two trade paperbacks.....the first is issues 1-6 and the second is issues 7-12....the comic is currently at issue 13 so you won't miss anything........

worth every penny....

Takes deep breath

Daredevil, Green Lantern, Green Arrow, Flash, District X, Astonishing X Men, New Avengers, Ultimates 2, Iron Man, Batman/Superman, 100 Bullets, Batman, Nightwing, Superman, Conan, The Goon(if your not reading this, you should be), Metal Gear Solid, Captain America, Wolverine, Punisher, Supreme Power, Bullseye's Greatest Hits, Ultimate Spiderman, Ultimate Fantastic Four, Amazing Spiderman, Secret War, Teen Titans, Madrox.

I think that's it, but I could be wrong. As for must have's, Daredevil, Flash, Conan, and The Goon get my highest recommendation

Has anyone here ever read Camelot 3000? I heard good things about it but....

none. sadly I fell victim to the early '90's craze of "collector's items" books and my wallet and interest never recovered.

sadly I fell victim to the early '90's craze of "collector's items" books and my wallet and interest never recovered.

Don't forget the massive multi-book crossovers!

attempts jedi mind trick
Don't you think you should start getting back into comics, BiC? Think of your growing youngsters.... Besides, you should be able to mitigate the damage by getting trade paperbacks of classic runs.

None. Who can afford all of that shit?

of course paw is correct. Who could forget the
X-ecutioner's song series that crossed over every Marvel mutant title (x-men, x-factor, x-force)

Actually the only books that I have any inkling to read and purchase would be the "essential" series.

Too many to list!!..I keep my comic book dealer in business!!..lucky i earn Bank!!