Which early UFC Heavyweight could be a champ today

Lazer MMA - 
MMALOGIC - 

coleman or kerr in their physical primes having gone through todays mma training.

If you're allowing for modern training the playing field is very different no question. I do not think the OP meant that.

if he didnt mean that then none of them would have a chance...

I would say quite a few if the scenario is taking any of them in their prime and transplanting today.

Coleman and Kerr, with today's training would be monsters now as they were then. Hell, I would say most of them except Tank would be incredibly competitive today.

Igor, Pedro, Bas, who today hits as hard or is as skilled on their feet today than these guys.

Arlovski looked damn good at one time even by todays standard, if it werent for the chin he could still be good.

If Anderson Silva didnt exist Vitor would have a good chance of being mw champion.

And the Shogun that beat Lyoto can beat any 205er. There is a clear lightness to his feet that he had in the first Lyoto fight that he doesnt have anymore, its pretty obvious that his knee is messed up...Im a Machida fan .

Ohh and WAR Broke Fitch!!!!...I Keed!

Smith1234 - 

Coleman and that is all IMO. He'll Coleman is an archaic fighter and still went down hard as hell to Fedor and Shogun. Phone Post

Broke Lesnar is sort of the best version of that breed of huge and freakishly strong wrestlers with no stand up striking skills

Fedor in his prime, even without 'modern MMA training' would dominate today.

warez - Fedor in his prime, even without 'modern MMA training' would dominate today.

Fedor at 205 could be epic.

Nick Fury - any one of them could be.

Pretty much except maybe Pete Williams. Always loved the guy but don't know if he could do it.

Good thread.