Which fans bitch and moan the most

I saw this post on another forum and the Phoenix Suns won it with 87.91%.

Mavs fans followed with 9.89%

What do you guys think?

And please... no whining ;)

was this from a mavs forum?

Nopers!

Suns fans are only following Amare.

its pretty ridiculous that what is paramount to righteous indignation over something ANY sports team's fanbase would go equally nuts over earns a team and their fans the label of whiners.

Like everyone else else wouldve said "eh, what can ya do" if similar circumstances occured to their teams in the most important phase of a playoff series. Please.

The Suns fans on this board (not that their are a lot) have done a good job of letting go of their misfortune.

If you goto arizonasportsfans.com they have just started to let go, but at least half of them are still anti anything Spurs.

RealGM Suns forum still has some clingers but most have let go.

I guess that is why everyone is voting Phoenix.

"Like everyone else else wouldve said "eh, what can ya do" if similar circumstances occured to their teams in the most important phase of a playoff series. Please."

After the infamous .4 all I said was fuuuuucccckkkkk. Sometimes that is just how it goes.

Honestly, the .4 made me physically ill. That's how bad it was. I'll admit I did whine. I whined that there is no way a human could possibly get off a shot in that amount of time. Of course, I'm right, but it all depends on when that shit eating little time button holding faygot decides to press the button.

But there was no one to blame. It was just horribly bad luck for the Spurs. Sure we had another shot to bring the series home, but seeing how dejected the Spurs were, especially Tim Duncan, I knew Game 6 was as good as lost.

It was a heart breaker. I will never forget Duncan's last shot though. That had to be the most difficult shot of his freaking career.

Denver fans

The .4 incident was the greatest non-Dirk or Larry Bird related moment in NBA history

Derek Fisher is the man! lol