Which fighters DRAW YOU to buy a ppv?

In light of Dana's recent comments about the top 5 biggest PPV draws; I was wondering which fighters entice the mma community to buy a card.

Personally I think the only reason why Chael makes Dana's list is because of Anderson. I mean, would you have paid to see him fight bisping or stann as a main event?

But people are willing to pay for GSP or Anderson regardless of who they fight. (See Anderson vs Maia/leitis and GSP vs hardy)

My top 5 fighters whom I would purchase a ppv for:

Anderson
GSP
Jones
Shogun
Overeem

As much as I like rashad, he doesn't draw me to buy a PPV as much as the others. Phone Post

Anybody with a belt or a contender thats exciting for main/co main. The rest of the card could be rising stars or fun solid fighters.

Angry Brock Lesnar before the disease did.

Rashad

Chuck  (I miss you!)

Wandy

Chael

Condit

Diaz (either one)

Cowboy.

for me it would be 

shogun - one of my favs and exciting style always

big nog - one of my favs and always exciting legend

anderson - nuff said

brock - bc it's brock

jon jones - bc im waiting to see him get beat down...and he is the best lhw fighter at the moment who destroyed my favorite fighter (shogun)

It's not the fighter, it's the match up. Phone Post

Any and all.

According to my cable bill, all of them. No matter how many times I say "I'm not buying this card" by 945 I'm on the phone w directv

Get most excited for Anderson, GSP, and JDS Phone Post

BJ
Diaz
JDS
Anderson
Shogun Phone Post

Nick and Nate Diaz Phone Post

I've bought all of Silva's ppv's since I became an mma fan. I've only bought one other ppv.

I don't really have the money to buy much of any ppv, but I watch every card I can at Buffalo wild wings Phone Post

Either Diaz
Joe Lauzon
Ian McCall
BJ Penn
Sonnen
Overeem Phone Post

I buy every PPV because even if I am a fan of individual fighters (I love you Hendo), I am more a fan of watching the sport.

So, I'l watch any MMA that's on anytime basically.

Shogun
BJ
JDS
Mark Hunt (yeah that's right)
Diaz bro's
Kampmann
JLau
Hendo
Aldo.

People who I will go out of my way to avoid paying for and instead stream:

Edgar
GSP
Fitch.

Jon Jones
JDS
Overeem
Cain
Rashad
Anderson
GSP
Diaz Bros
Benson
Aldo
Shogun
Dan Henderson

Any of these as a main is good with me. I still buy lots of other cards, but these are my tops draws.

Nick Diaz. Phone Post

Anderson and Wanderlei.

The rest I buy based on importance of the fight for contenders/titles. Phone Post

Nick diaz. Phone Post

Diaz bros
Hendo
Rampage
Anderson
Rashad
GSP
BJ Phone Post

Anderson Silva

Jon Jones

Alistair Overeem

Brock Lesnar